♔ 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 ♔

Start from the beginning

"You got it, dude!" Eiji said. He gave me a thumbs up and full flashed his signature cheeky smile.

"Get out of here. Have a good day!" I lightly shoved him to signal him to start walking. I waited until he was inside the building before I headed to school.

I walked silently on my own. Finally, I stood in front of Aobajohsai High, a private high school in the Miyagi Prefecture where I lived. I honestly didn't think I'd survive this long, but here we are first day of the last year of high school.

I walked in and changed my shoes at my locker. I kept to myself and headed to class. My homeroom was Class 3-5, an advanced placement, college preparatory class here. I was early as usual. I put my head down on my desk to rest my mind and eyes until school actually started.

There was nothing special about today especially since volleyball practice officially started tomorrow, and not today for the new first years. Today, however, the second years and third years were getting everything ready for the new first years. Volleyball was the only thing that actually kept me interested in school.

I didn't really make friends with anyone. I was on good terms with the members on the team, but that was about it. I really didn't find it necessary to make friends nor did I have time for them.

||| Oikawa's POV |||

I walked through the hall with my childhood friend, Iwaizumi, as we walked I conversed with him. "Iwa-chan, aren't you more excited!?" I cheerfully said. My arms were crossed behind my head while I walked. "This is our year to finally beat Shiratorizawa. Nothing has me more pumped."

I walked into my classroom, Class 3-6. There was some girl sitting in my seat. When I got closer, she seemed to be asleep. Now, this is awkward. I gently poked her arm. She lifted her head and slightly glared at me.

I flinched at her immediate glare.

I took a second it study her and it was just (L/n). (L/n) and I have been going to the same school since junior high. I never really had a reason to talk to her so I never really did. I just knew who she was. The only thing I actually knew about her is that my girlfriend doesn't like her all that much for whatever reason.

"I think you're in the wrong class. This is my seat." I told her.

She was about to responded but Iwa-chan entered the classroom yelling at me. "Oi, Shitty-kawa, stop bothering (L/n). Why are you in my class any way?"

"Huh? Your class? This is Room 3-6."

"No, this is Room 3-5. I turn my back to you for one second and you can't even handle yourself." Iwa-chan said.

I looked around at the classroom and realized that the homeroom teacher's name on the board didn't match up with my homeroom teacher's name. My gaze fell back on (L/n) who witnessed me get yelled at by Iwa-chan.

I put my hands together in a prayer position and slightly bowed my head to her, "My bad." I said.

"It's fine." She plainly stated, she put her head back down to relax and ignored my presence. I would have expected her to say that it was not a problem at all and she was glad to talk to me, but no. I got nothing. That's a first.

I walked to the entrance of the classroom where Iwa-chan was. He smacked me over the head and scolded me for distributing her.

"Okay, okay." I said. "Why does it matter to you so much, it's not like I ruined her life?"

"For someone as observant as you, you're really dumb." Iwa-chan said. I turned back to what he met. (L/n) leg restlessly shook and she kept turning her head, discomfort was very visible from her after our interaction. "She's not really a big people person and you already ruined her day by setting her off. Congratulations."