"Are you blushing groupie?" He smirked mischievously as if he had achieved the greatest of accomplishments.

"No." I rolled my eyes, hating myself for never being able to hide anything from translating on my face. "You're overestimating your effect on me." I teased.

"Oh really?" His eyebrow raised as I nodded at him with a smirk.

"So I didn't make you wet earlier?" He whispered.

"You're full of yourself." I scoffed, trying my hardest to downplay the incredulous effect he had on my body.

"You wish you were full of me too." He mumbled to himself quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

Great, now my imagination was running wild with inappropriate thoughts.

"Austin!" I scolded him quietly as my eyes widened, and my cheeks burning even more than they already were.

"Figured that would make you blush." He winked as I playfully hit his arm while he laughed, my small hand bouncing off of him. "It's okay Lena, you don't have to answer my question. Your face says it all."

I opened my mouth to protest but the doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts.

"Shit I don't have my wallet." Austin patted down his pockets and rose to get up from the sofa.

"What did you get us?" I asked curiously.

"Sushi of course. Isn't that our thing?" He gave me a heart melting smile before he bolted up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Do not fall for him Lena." I mumbled to myself as I threw my head back on the top of the couch and let out an exhausted sigh.

*****

As I closed my eyes to finally get some rest, I couldn't help the image of Austin that was burning into my mind.

Why did he have to be so damn attractive.

It didn't help that I haven't felt his lips on mine since we were in Seattle. I was craving him in the worst way and I couldn't take it.

The way he slowly tortured me earlier was running me mad with desperation.

The way his lips molded with my body were as if they belonged there. I could still feel his kisses burning their way through my skin and I felt myself becoming hot just from my thoughts.

The amount of sexual frustration I had built up inside of me was becoming almost unbearable. The constant teasing from him was driving me wild and I had to take my tension out someway or the other.

I pushed the covers off of my body and my hand traveled down between my legs, dipping into the front of my panties.

I could feel the wetness forming just from the thought of this man. I swallowed hard as I concentrated on one thing and one thing only.

I leaned my head back further into the pillow as I moaned quietly to myself.

"Austin." I groaned as I accidentally let his name slip from my mouth.

I could only imagine it was his hand shoved down my panties, pleasing me as I brought myself closer to my peak. His tattooed fingers were much bigger than mine and would without a doubt get me there faster.

My eyes were closed and my lips were parted. I was so focused on reaching my high, I didn't even notice my door had cracked open.

Just as I was about to finally reach my orgasm, I was pulled into reality.