Midnight and Wine (Nozel's route)

Ryusuke was surprised that you are about to drink wine with your Salad. Ryusuke immediately took your glass and drank the wine himself.

"I told you many times that you are allergic to anything that has alcohol in it. You cannot drink or eat them." Ryusuke said.

"I'm sorry. I can't refuse not to drink it with him." You replied while trying to hide your face.

Nozel felt extremely guilty about giving you the wine without asking. Fuegoleon was not happy to hear it as well. You felt sad that Nozel felt guilty about it and Ryusuke felt the same way too. Ryusuke asked Nozel to offer him the wine instead since you have allergies with anything with alcohol. Nozel agreed but still shows the guilt all over his face. Fuegoleon remains quiet all throughout and does not want to make things worse.

You felt really really bad that Nozel has to be humiliated like that even though it was not his fault. Amidst all of this happening your brother doesn't seem to care one bit but the Emperor took him out before the situation happened with Nozel and he was told about what happened to your family and why you are in the military. The near has come to an end and everyone is leaving. You gather all your courage to talk to Nozel and apologize but he left first. You rush to catch up with him and in the alley where no one is around anymore you run to him.

"Nozel-san, wait for me." You shouted while trying to catch your breath.

Nozel turn around and you were not able to on time. You stumble on him then he tries to catch you. He was able to catch you but due to the impact he fell down sitting right up. His arms wrapped around you making sure that you won't get any injuries. You are caught up in a place where no one is around and a man is technically hugging you. You don't feel uncomfortable but you feel a little heated and your face turned red. You tried to get up quick but hugged you tighter because he got jealous with Fuegoleon giving you something you are not allergic to and staying close to you earlier.

"Nozel-san. Can you release me?" You asked with a soft voice.

"I'm sorry" He replied then tightened his hug a little more.

"It is not your fault. I didn't tell you I have allergies. I would like to apologize about it and make-up for it. I don't want to humiliate you or anything." You said trying to ease the guilt.

"You are really not like your brother." He replied and loosen his hug.

"Of course I'm not. I may be rash and loud but I know what I'm doing and I know when I made a mistake." You said trying to avoid eye contact.

Nozel smiled and stood with you, then said with a grin "You said you want to make-up with what happened earlier, right? It is not cheap. I am a Royalty"

"I have a bad feeling about this." You muttered.

"Are you keeping your words or are you backing out?" He said trying to tease you.

"O-Of course.. I will make it up to you. Mr. Royalty, Sir." You replied with a smile.

"As I expect from I'm not the same as my brother. I'll see you then tomorrow." He said sarcastically.

You nodded and Nozel left. Once he was quite far you went back to the restaurant and checked if Ryusuke was still there with your familiars. You found Ryusuke drunk on the table while Eva is still lavishing the sake she bought with her. The Emperor and Julius are the only ones that are sober. You talk to the Emperor about the accommodation if there was a hotel booked. The Emperor said that some Royal houses have agreed to provide accommodation for the whole stay but the Emperor will be sailing back tomorrow afternoon. Julius added that Ryusuke and you will be staying in the House of Silva and Marx is in charge of showing you the way. While Eva and the Emperor will be staying in the House of Vermillion and Julius will accompany them.