"No! A spaceship! "

Thelma stared in awe.

"Seriously, Oscar did you take too much wine? "

"Of course not" he winked.

"Wait! Are you drunk? "

He facepalmed himself. "Of course not! " he sat up and leaned to her. "Do I look drunk? "

"Nope! "

"See! I am fine but I saw a spaceship. Look! Is that a fairy? "

Thelma snapped to the direction "Where? "

"Just kidding! Do you believe in fairies? "

"Hmm.. Me? No way! Pfft! I am a mature woman" she replied and pouted in the end. "Ok! Maybe! "

"Awwn! Now you look all cute! " he teased and nudged her with his shoulder."It's late! We need to go! " he winked.

"Aww! But I don't want to" she whined.

"But my princess needs her beauty sleep! " he took her hand and used his thumb to caress her skin.

She smiled and pouted, "Okay! I will go home".

They walked to car. He smiled, "I really had a great time".

"Me too! " she blushed.

He leaned closer and his eyes flickered to her lips.

*I think we have gotten to the stage where he kisses me. I have really not gone to dates but movie dates usually have kisses. I don't think I want that part. My plan has always been to have Alex has my first kiss. Is life this unpredictable? *

Their lips brushed when a car horn was blown. Loud to the extent Oscar stumbled back in fear. Her eyes were so wide in fear. They looked at the car only to see a teenagers making out in the car.

*How could they ruin this moment? *

Oscar narrowed his eyes at them and frowned.

"Let's go! " he said and opened the door for Thelma. No cute smile was on his face just a scowl.

**************************

"48 and you zero!  I am really spanking you, Resa! I wonder how being a loser feels like" Alex said as he dribbled Theresa. The game was so frustrating. He had scored forty-eight and she was at zero not even one.

She thought she was good at this but he had proved her wrong. He used his height to intimidate her. He would jump and take the ball before she could throw it into the net. He would dribble and score like a champ. He was kicking her ass badly.

"Haha! Very funny! But I am sure you have tasted how it feels to be a loser since you have been one for years now" she replied as she panted. She has been running after Alex for the ball. He threw it effortlessly through the net.

"49!" he smirked at her. "Winning feels great! "

"Pfft! If my friend was here, he would kick your sorry ass! I trust that guy" she waved her hands at him scornfully. "Let me call him!".

She checked her pockets. No phone! She was wearing a denim short under a crop top. Her eyes widened in realization.

"Aargh!  It is in my room"

"Good because it will be unfair for you to have backup" he stated. He threw the ball at her.

"Start first" he said. A hopeful smile filled her face. She bounced the ball and began running to the net. The weather was cool. The court had lights from different poles. They were the only one there.

As she ran, it was only the sound of her feet and the bouncing of the ball that filled the air. The breeze dancing with her hair.

Now to throw and win! She lift her hand but the ball got knocked over by a hand behind her. His tall figure making it hard for her to get the ball from him. Before she could say Jack Robertson, he had thrown the ball through the net.

"50, Resa baby! You lose! " he smiled triumphantly.

"That's it! " she yelled. "I have had enough of this. Good night, Alexander" she spat his name with disgust and walked away.
"I hope you were entertained! " she mumbled.

"Wait! " he gripped her wrist gently. "Let me give you a chance to score a mark so that you can sleep well tonight" he chuckled.

"No! I am fine! "

"You aren't! Take the ball" he picked it and handed it to her. She nodded and aimed at the net.

First trial, rubbish! Didn't enter! Second trial: just so horrible. Third trial: bad to the extent Theresa lost her cool.

"I hate basketball! " she yelled at acme.

Alex gripped her wrist again. "I don't want you hating it because of me"

He gave her the ball.

"Come! " he pulled her so close to the net. "I will lift you and you throw it in"

She gripped the ball tight. This time, her heart was pounding like a drum played by a drunk dude. No melodious rhythm! It was just pounding fast. Her warmth flashed into her body like lightening as his hand gripped her small waist.

"Ready! " his voice tickle her ears.

"Ready! " a smile danced on her face.

He lifted her so high that it was too easy to throw the ball in. It fell through the net and made a loud BANG! on the floor.

He lowered her down and spun her till she faced him.

"You won!" he whispered. "Do you hate basketball now? "

Her face was inches away from his. She sighed, "But that was cheating! "

"So? You are the winner! You 're still learning the ropes" his eyes tore through her walls. She couldn't help but smile.  She bit her lips trying to prevent that big smile from showing.

Her hands were on his shoulder and his were on her waist. She liked this! She liked what she felt!

Just perfect! She thought.

She leaned in bracing herself for what she knew she will regret. A kiss!

She placed her lips on his as she tilted to claim his lips. She was ready. If he kissed her back or not, didn't matter to her. She just wanted to taste him; to know the delight having his full pink lips on hers.
  But she was in for a surprise because Alex was also interested in a kiss. He claimed hers as their lips moved in a rhythm. One that held passion. It went slow but sweet; calm but tasty. A kiss a person would always yearn for. His lips sent electric shock down her spine as dragons blew fireballs at every corner of her stomach. Her heart was now blowing horns informing her that she was enjoying every bit of the kiss. She was oblivious of any noise. She breathe in only his cologne. The fresh but strong scent that was for masculine drown her.

He tilted his head as he deepened the kiss. She was becoming more breatheless. Her whole body were doing an internal leap of joy.

"Theresa? " a voice came from nowhere making them break their kiss to turn to the direction.

*Oh, no! *

Author's note :

I didn't predict this! It all just poured out at once. I am even shock! In fact speechless! Who could be the one that called Theresa? What will happen now? What do you think of Oscar and Thelma? Are you disappointed or happy by the kiss? Pls comment, vote and tag some friends. If you enjoyed it, you might not know but a friend of yours might also enjoy it too. So share my lovely readers! Share! 😘😘😘 Love you ❤❤ but God loves you more. Stay safe!!