Josh or Daniel? Smutty ⚠️

⚠️smut warning ⚠️
Ch: Christina

4:13
You wake up in sweats. It wasn't particularly a hot night but your clothes hung to you; warm, damp and sticky. Your hair clung to your face and neck, completely wet. You push the covers back turn over to try and go back to sleep. It was no use. You reach for your phone on your bed side table to check the time and feel the photograph that Josh had given you last night. You don't pick it up but pat around the table for your phone. You lift it up and the light from your phone is almost blinding in early hours of the morning. 4:13. Shit. So early. You decide to get up as Daniel was coming at 8 and even though you had four hours before he would be here, you couldn't get back to sleep. You rise out of bed and take off your wet clothes and head for a cold shower. The cool showered was refreshing and cooled you down. you washed your hair and got out. You head back to your room with Josh on your mind. Fuck. Please get out my head Josh. You wish he could hear you and just leave you alone but that was stupid, something that could only be done in Harry Potter. You decided you would straighten your hair today and put a bit more makeup on than usual. You made an effort with how you dressed as well.

You were about to go downstairs but something was pulling you in the direction of Josh's room

You were about to go downstairs but something was pulling you in the direction of Josh's room. You walk across the landing to his room and turn the door knob. You open the door slowly and see Josh sat up in bed awake. He looks over at you and then back down at his phone to check the time.

JR: y/n, you realise its 4:58? Don't you think your ready a little early?

y/n: I woke up in sweats and I couldn't get back to sleep so I took a shower

JR: I could do with a shower. Could you help me get to my bathroom.

You all had ensuites so you weren't going to disturb anyone. You walk over to his head and pull the covers back to reveal he was only in his boxers. You reach for his hands to pull him up. His cuts were already starting to look better but that didn't take away from the fact that they probably still hurt like a bitch. As you pull him up you wrap your arms around his naked chest. His skin was so smooth and you felt shivers fly down your spin. You get him out of bed.

JR: hey hey! Don't go losing your head over me know.

He said with a cheeky grin. It made you smile. You help him get to the bathroom and sit him down on the toilet whilst you run the shower and get it warm before he gets in. You turn around to leave the bathroom to give him some privacy to shower.

JR: y/n: the shower is the other side of the bathroom

right yeah you knew that. You spin back round and see he was completely naked stood up in front of you. Fuck. Oh my god. He was undeniably beautiful. You eyes flicked down his body for a moment thinking Nessa was lucky to have had sex with him.

JR: hey y/n. Eyes back up

You giggled awkwardly.

y/n: Josh. If you can get up you can walk a few steps to the shower.