"Did he miss on purpose?" I head Guy ask. My body was too shocked to move, much less form a thought to respond. Ino and Hinata appeared next to me and my shock intensified.

"He already broke out of my byakugan aided mind transfer?" Ino said, shock filling her voice. Kakashi released me, and I looked at him. He looked just as shocked as I did. Several people jumped down next to us, and suddenly the field was filled with bugs and mist. This allowed me a moment to gather myself and separate from Kakashi completely.

"Sorry we're late, Mika." Sai said, jumping into the forming crowd next to me, and giving me a closed eye smile.

"Sai." I said, still shocked. They're here. The rest of our allies are finally here! "I knew you could do it." I said proudly and took a deep breath. They saved us. We just might make it out of this alive.

As soon as it came, the mist was blown away by the ten tails waving its tails, and the full force of our army was revealed. I vaguely heard Naruto and Obito arguing, but I was just focused on the fact that we were still alive.

"I have a strategy, everyone listen up!" I heard Shikaku say in my head. I knew he was talking to all of us. It would take all of us to take down the ten tails. "Naruto is stalling so I can relay this. First, I want shinobi from the Cloud to let as many lightning jutsus as you can go towards the ten tails to blind him. He has impressive eyes, and we need to get rid of them. Then, I want any wind users to blow an enormous amount of wind at them. This will disperse the bugs that we put out earlier and will jam the sharingan eyes from being able to sense chakra. Mika and Kakashi, this means that you cannot use your sharingan either." I nodded and deactivated it. I noticed Kakashi pull his headband over his eye. "After the wind, I want shinobi from the Stone to create a crater in the ground to sink the ten tails into. Then, I want you to fill it with your quicklime jutsu to create a type of cement. The mist will add water to make it more cement like, and then any fire users will blow fire on it to dry it. Once the ten tails is secured, everyone jump in to attack. Taijutsu users focus on Madara and those with a lot of stamina focus on Obito. We need to take them out and then focus on the ten tails itself. Everyone must work together for this plan to work!" He concluded.

I nodded in agreement and went to stand with the fire users. Most of them were from the Lord Third's clan, but I figured that my fireball would be useful to them as well. We waited until our part of the plan came up and I shot the biggest fireball that I could into the hole with the ten tails and the cement like mixture that was holding it. It wouldn't hold forever. Once it was solidified, the group I was with went to stand by Naruto and the others.

We jumped into the crater that held the ten tails, and I was going straight for Obito. I probably should be going for Madara as my taijutsu is better than my stamina, but I didn't care. I was still angry with Obito and was determined to settle my personal score with him. Naruto was next to me in sage mode with a rasenshuriken in hand, ready to strike. I smirked. Obito won't know what hit him.

Suddenly, I was being thrown in the opposite direction, and I landed outside of the crater, bouncing across the ground a few times before finally crashing into another person. I coughed and tried to get my bearings. I looked around and the ten tails had grown hand like tentacles and was clawing it's way out of the crater we dug for it. I groaned loudly and stood up, thankful that nothing was broken, but disheartened that we failed. How the hell are we supposed to beat this thing?

When I stood up, I noticed that the ten tails was out of its crater and it had transformed. It resembled Kurama in form more now, but it was still grey in color, and had ten tails that seemed to have grown hands at the end. It was truly a terrifying sight to look at. I heard people complaining and talking about how terrified they were and I was even more disheartened. We're losing people by the second. We need to figure something out. I looked around and found Kakashi, thankfully still alive and standing. I walked over to him, and he had the look in his eye that he gets when he's trying to plan. I decided to let him, and I just waited for instructions from someone and rested so I would have chakra to spare when the time came to move.