"What are you doing, Mika?" Kakashi asked weakly. I turned to look at him, and he looked worried, but I couldn't let that stop me. This plan could really work.

"It'll be fine, Kashi. Just rest." I instructed. Then, I grabbed a handful of special kunai from my pouch and I flung them as far as I could in the direction of the ten tails and Madara. I would throw more if needed once we got closer. Naruto was finally in sage mode and had the three clones I asked for ready to go. I made the hand sign and created three clones of my own, which shocked Naruto. I don't believe I've ever used clones around him. "Yes, I can use clones. Three is my limit, so I usually let you and Kakashi do it." I said with a smirk. "Okay, I want each clone with one of mine, and the real you with me." I instructed, and Naruto obliged.  "We're going to teleport, and I want you to try and land as many attacks as you can on the ten tails while in sage mode with the clones. The real us is going to try to get to the top and disconnect Obito and Madara." Naruto nodded, seemingly understanding the plan. I could tell by the gaze I felt that Kakashi didn't like this one bit, but what could he do to stop me? Nothing. We tried his plan, so now we're going to try mine.

I grabbed onto Naruto's hand and we started teleporting. I wanted to do it as sporadically as possible so they wouldn't be able to detect us as easily, but that also meant that we were at risk for longer because we were on the field for longer. I think it will be worth it. Between the sharingan and the rinnegan that both of them are sporting, we need to be unpredictable.

The ten tails was smashing its tails around wildly, but it never hit us. Two of the clones were gone, and I began to panic. There's only us and one set of clones left. We have to make this count. I teleported as far as I could and then jumped, with Naruto still holding my hand. I reached into my belt and grabbed my sword, lighting it up with lightning, and Naruto held a rasenshuriken in his hand, both of us moving towards the people controlling the ten tails. I started to be hopeful that we could land the hit, but was quickly mistaken when a tail smashed us out of the air and sent us flying back to Bee, Guy and Kakashi. The air was effectively knocked out of my and I laid on the ground, trying to breathe.

"More clones won't matter if the people in the clones are idiots." Obito teased. I growled and sat up, anger coursing though me again.

"Oh, but I'm reckless." Kakashi said sarcastically while helping me sit up. I rolled my eyes at him. Like he didn't just do the same damn thing. Obito was still lecturing Naruto about bring dumb, but I was not focused on that. "You can't let your anger get the best of you, you know that." He scolded. I sighed and stood up, glaring at the ten tails.

"It seems like Obito coming back has had a negative effect on both of us." I said grimly. Obito kept spitting nonsense, and I could feel my anger building up again.

"Everyone will end up like me! This world has no meaning anymore! Give up!" Obito yelled. I shook my head and prepared myself to run at him, but Kakashi grabbed my arm stopping me.

"I will not give up!" Naruto yellled. I could feel his anger towards Obito radiating off of him. "I will be the Hokage!" I rolled my eyes. Even at a time like this, he's thinking about becoming the Hokage. It seems a bit trivial considering the likelihood of us being alive tomorrow is going down by the minute.

"You can be the Hokage in my world." Obito said flatly, and the ten tails started forming a tailed beast bomb. My eyes widened and my breathing quickened. This is it. We're going to die. We can't dodge that bomb. It's too large. Kurama and the Eight tails are out of chakra. I could teleport us, but only one at a time, and not fast enough. I grabbed onto Kakashi's hand, interlacing our fingers together. If we're going to die, at least we'll do it together, I guess.

The tailed beast bomb released and Kakashi pulled me into a hug, acting like he was trying to protect me, but we both knew he couldn't. Not from this. I buried my face in his chest, waiting for the blast that would incinerate us. Instead, I felt the heat of the blast next to us, creating a trench where it passed through. I looked to my left from Kakashi's chest and was filled with shock and gratefulness.