"Mom can I be a hero too with my witch powers or, are we still going to be in hiding. We were here first why are hiding. I mean are they scared because we are more powerful as an abnormality. They probably don't know we exist and they killed almost all of us. Theirs only 110 witches left." Izuku was in a deep tangent spree.

" For your safety and the rest of the surviving witches only use your powers when needed in desperate situations life or death matters. Your first defense is your quirk if you have one. Your powers surpassed mine you are number one so I wouldn't be surprised if you are quirkless. But if you have a strong quirk then you would be the evolution of witches." Inko stated as a continuation.

They got out of the car and walked into the doctor's office and checked in. They wait about 30 minutes until Izuku Midoriya was called.

"Your son has a quirk erasure. It is more powerful than most users that have erasure. Like healing quirks erasure is rare. He can remove quirks until he blinks but he can also paralyze mutants types. A very strong quirk indeed." Dr. Tsubasa said.

Both Izuku and Inko were surprised. They didn't think that would happen.

" Thank you Dr. Tsubasa we will take our leave now." Inko was shell shocked.

The Midoriya family went back home and Inko taught Izuku how to use his witch powers the sacrad treasure all had a form of jewelry that could only be removed by Izuku.

King (Chastiefol)

Pillow form

Chastiefol

Chastiefol

Jewellery form

Jewellery form