Prologue

Izuku Midoriya has the best mom in the world. She was a witch as well as him; she didn't have to hide it away from her son because her son was also a witch. Inko was a big witch in the witching industry. She was kind and stern and helped any way she could she was the All Might to witches.

She was the person to first discover familiars ( basically kinda like Pokémon). She also had on a beautiful crow named Selki she has a light and shadow manipulation. She found the crow injured and nurses her back to health. The crow grew attached and never left. 

She was one of the 7 sins they are typically a descendant of the seven deadly sins Inko was Gowther's descendant

She was one of the 7 sins they are typically a descendant of the seven deadly sins Inko was Gowther's descendant. The 7 sins are the greatest witches currently in social standing. They control rules and enforce them. They are kinda like the government.

All witches are born with a number on their ring finger but witches can hide them when they learn to control their power(s). The number represents the power level of the witch which changes constantly. Only witches can see the number even if it's hidden it how witches identify each other. Right now Inko is #1 and 9 months into her pregnancy.

She was with a medical witch at all times. A medical witch is a doctor with magic powers for one specific field like in this instance pregnancy. The witch can teleport the baby and heal the baby as soon as the person goes into labor marking birth painless.

Izuku was born with a number zero on his pinky showing he doesn't have powers yet. Powers of a witch don't manifest until they hit the age of 4 the same age as quirks manifest.

Time skip ( Izuku is 4 )

"Mom! I got my powers!" Izuku was practically was beaming.

The green bean then proceeded to summon spirit spear Chastiefol of on the ring that was on his middle finger he then turned it into a pillow and laid on it flying.

" That's cool Izuku but we are going to figure out your quirk today!" Inko remarked.

Izuku made Chastiefol change back into a ring then stopped flying. Inko put him onto her back and walked outside to the car.

" I wonder what my quirk is? I hope my quirk is like your quirk mom!" Izuku went on a mumbling spree on what his quirk could be that brought him to his next question.

" Mom, what was dad's quirk? You don't have to answer if it makes you uncomfortable." Izuku immediately felt guilty.

" You're so young yet you so considerate you be a great leader when you grow up. Your father's quirk was Erasure and yes he's Eraserhead." Inko sighed

Inko had flashbacks remembering how she left him. It was a mutual break-up she decided she was lesbian and Aizawa was gay they were friends after the break-up but grew apart over the years. But she didn't get into another relationship. Aizawa a year after the break up fell in love with Hizashi Yamada or Present Mic.