And the lights ain't on right now

Start from the beginning

G: "I'm sorry I kissed you"
K: "it's ok. I'm not leaving"

He kisses me again.

::::::::::

One more day till I leave and back to the depressing college and back to my new normal. I'm going to miss Grayson though I guess some of me will always have a space in my heart for him.

G: "knock knock?"

I follow the sound from the window.

K: "hey"

I say while packing my clothes

G: "I can't believe your leaving"
K: "we have spring break it'll be fine"
G: "I know but.."
K: "but what"

I stop what I was doing and look at him.

G: "I been craving you so much more then ever..and I know you feel the same"
K: "we can't"
G: "just one more time..please"
K: "right now?"

I look around as he nods his head. I drop everything and pull him on the bed. I kiss him making me crave him even more. His hands go down to my bottoms and pulls them down quickly. He stops and grabs a condom sliding it on him.

⚠️smut warning⚠️

G: "you ready"

I nod my head.

He goes inside on me making my walls tight on him.

G: "you're tight baby"

He goes faster and faster making me moan louder and louder. He looks at me while I do the same. The pain went into pleasure by the second. He gives my wet kisses on my neck turning into hickeys.

⚠️end of smut⚠️

We both hear a loud bang coming from the door. I scream having both of us hide under the covers. He takes himself out inside me.

?: "I knew it!"

G: "shit"
K: "was that?"
G: "Paige..yes"

I gets up quickly and puts his clothes on while I do the same. I put my shorts on while I hear someone at the door.

N: "so you were just busy fucking him then"
K: "wait nick"

I grab a hoodie off the ground and head out the door to the front.

K: "Nick..Nick please I- I can explain"

He turns back to me

N: "why..just why?"
K: "I don't know"
N: "if you can explain...Then explain"
K: "look I don't know why I did it"
N: "do you love me"
K: "umm I don't know"
N: "if you do meet me at the place we had our first date if you show up I'll forget that this ever happened"
K: "done"
N: "but one other thing..you can't talk to Grayson anymore"
K: "like ever?"
N: "like you didn't even know him"

He walks off having him get smaller and smaller every step he takes. I feel a hand on my shoulder.

G: "I'm sorry"

I face to him

K: "why? Why right now in the fucking day time gray"
G: "I don't know?"
K: "what are we even doing"
G: "what do you mean?"
K: "you don't want me or love me..We're both wasting our time"
G: "no we're not"
K: "then what are we..if we keep this up we're going to hurt each other more and more...so tell me you love me or I won't talk to you again"
G: "you don't mean that"
K: "I do...because nick wants me and actually wants me and I'm not his second choice"
G: "I- I don't know"
K: "goodbye"
G: "what do you mean goodbye"
K: "I need someone that actually wants me...that loves me..and that means not talking to you"
G: "please don't"
K: "this time I come first"

I walk away into my car.

G: "where are you going?"
K: "going to get the boy I love"

I drive away

::::::::::::

I drive up to where we had our first date together. I see nick looking back at me. I get out of my car and walk up to him

N: "so he's out of the picture"
K: "yea..he is"
N: "block him"

I take my phone out and go on my socials to block gray. When I was done with that I look back at nick.

N: "and his number"
K: "his number?"
N: "yes"

I look back on my phone and go to grays contact. I go to delete number. I look at it for a second until I clicked on it.

N: "now he would just be the next door neighbor"

I look at him trying to hold back tears. As he holds me into his arms.

N: "I love you"
K: "I love you too"

I give him a small smile. He comes closer and closes the gap between us. Am I making the right choice. Probably. Nick isn't going to hurt you remember that. He'll love you. And you would be his first choice.