chapter 5

They woke up early.... shivaay went to hospital...om went to police station..and rudra went to gym............

By evening everyone return back........... shivom started to speak about their duties...at that rudra came towards them.......

Rudra: guys let's be friends.......

Shivom looked each other face...and looked towards rudra...

Shivom: why not.....(and they hugged each other)...

Ru: you know guys....I don't have any close friends.... everyone is with me is only for my money and fame......and everyone thought that I have beautiful and stressful life....but truth is that ....I don't have any freedom for going outside... enjoying like you guys...and even I don't have any siblings...to share my problems... totally I am alone....

(Shivom become sad by hearing it)

Shiv: rudra... don't think like that...you said na..you don't have any friends...we will be your best friend...and you can see us as your brothers .... So... don't think that...you are alone...

We will be always with you....
Rudra run towards them and hugged them tightly..........

Rudra: thank you guys...

Om: there is no sorry and thanks between friends...

Then 3 of them started to make food...

Suddenly shivaay saw flashes about...3 boys cooking... fighting ... dancing......

He felt dizzy...and about to fall..but omru hold him at correct time... they make him sit in the couch......

Om: shiva are you okay....
Rudra makes him drink water......

Ru: shivaay what happened......

Shiv: I don't know...I saw some flashes........okay leave it .....I am fine......

Then they ate the food...and decide to watch TV......they saw a movie... about the love of brothers......they all felt something by seeing it...but they ignored it....

After some time they slept...

.....................................................................

2 MONTHS PASSED

By this time they become so close...they felt like they are real brothers... but they didn't said about their family......

Ru: guys can we go for an outing...I am feeling very boring...

Shiv: I am free today...... what about you ACP...

Om: Shiva how many times I told you don't call me ACP....I have one nice name....

Ru: guys stop your fighting... and om are you free today...

Om: yes...

Shivru became happy and hugged om.....

At car

At car

Om is driving... shivaay sat beside him...and rudra on the backseat...

Shiv: om were are we going...

Om: there are many famous historical place in this city...

Shivaay become worried by hearing it... rudra noticed it...

Ru: Shiva... What happened..

Shiv: you know I don't like any historical place...and this cruel man is going there ...

Om smacked shivaay's head...ru giggled by seeing it......

But unknown to them..............

Somebody is following them....

PRECAP

SOMEBODY IS FOLLOWING THEM......BUT WHO???😲😲