Noah's Ark

Module Name: Noah's Ark

Real Name: Clayton Escalona (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Ark

Date Of Birth: April 27, 2001

Age: 23

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Snake

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 145 lbs.

Designer: BUZZ

Known Relationships/Family:

Fernanda Escalona/Noah's Ark Rin (twin sister)

Zinaida Belov/Battle Royal Valentine Miku (girlfriend) (April 17, 2022)

Occupation: Unknown

Specific Album: Noah's Ark

Album Producer: PolyphonicBranch

Specific Album Anniversary: April 27, 2013

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, No Compromises When Making Chocolates (or his real name Florence Vettel), and Cyber Dive (or her real name Araceli Laterza) are all birthday twins.

- How did these 6 friends first meet? Well, Noah's Ark Miku (or her real name Sunny Carline) and Noah's Ark IA (or her real name Veronique Adourian) had been high school friends. They were in a religious club together. The two of them met the other four when they both hit college. They would meet each other in various clubs in the things they like. They all differ in preferences, but they still get along just fine.

- Fernanda and Clayton's parents are of Spanish descent, so they can speak Spanish.

- They like to stay with their family because they are afraid to see the world on their own right now.

- They are pretty funny, and they are studying in the literature field.

See you guys in the next chapter!