Nani Ka, Youkai?

Module Name: Nani Ka, Youkai?

Real Name: Ayato Tokuda (the real first name was TammyChan180's idea. The real last name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Youkai

Date Of Birth: July 8, 2002

Age: 21

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Horse

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Youko Tokuda/Nani Ka, Youkai? Rin (twin sister)

Katie Ikeda/Yukata Rin AS (girlfriend) (April 3, 2022)

Occupation: College student (he's currently a junior)

Specific Album: Nani Ka, Youkai?

Album Producers: ichi-P, U-ske, Kairiki Bear, Yu-, Waka, & Takkyuu Shounen

Specific Song Anniversary: July 8, 2012

Fun Facts:

- This Len module, Americana (or her real name Erica Krause), and Snow Miku 2017 Participant #6 (or her real name Peace Nulls) are all birthday twins.

- How did these guys first meet? It happened in a weird way. It took place at an abandoned mansion, in which Asami had snuck out of the house to go to. She went in and heard screaming inside. She believed it was haunted, so she advanced further inside. She then saw Youko and Ayato inside, who were screaming at a spider.

- It turned out that the mansion once belonged to a late relative of Misaki, and she had been visiting it. So she came out of nowhere, taking the others aback. No one knows how, but they had been friends since then. Junko and Rize met the others the same way in the abandoned mansion, except Junko was trapped in a room. Rize was too skeptical to care.

See you guys in the next chapter!