형을 도와주세요

Start from the beginning

Yoongi placed Jimin's legs together and pushed them towards his chest, making his entrance fully show.

"I love how your juices run down to your dripping hole making it look extra wet" yoongi stated.

Jimin covered his face with his hands as blood ran to his cheeks.

"Awe don't get all shy on me when you just raped my pillow" yoongi joked.

"I didn't!" Jimin protested.

"I'm pretty sure, he couldn't ask for consent" yoongi continued.

"It's an object!" Jimin yelled getting upset.

"Baby you know I was joking" yoongi stated bringing his lips towards the younger's gaping whole.

Jimin gasped when yoongi's hot breath touched his lower soft skin.

"You look so tasty" yoongi commented.

"W-hat d-o you mean?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi didn't answer instead he buried his face in the soft wetness.

"Oh god" Jimin moaned when he felt a tongue lick his rim.

"So sweet" yoongi stated before inserting his tongue into the wet whole.

Jimin gripped the sheets below him as he began to snap his hip on to yoongi's face.

"Behave baby" yoongi commanded as he held Jimin's hips in one place.

Jimin whined from the restrictions but it turned to moans once yoongi began to suck him out.

Jimin grabbed his hyungs hair as the glorious feeling of being eaten out was driving him mad.

"H-yung s-top I-I'm c-oming" Jimin stuttered as he felt the orgasm coming.

"Come kitten" yoongi stated

Jimin couldn't even hold back because yoongi fingered him with one finger while he continued to suck him out.

"Uhhhhh" Jimin whined as he came from his bottom.

He shooted his clear substance onto the older's face, he jerked once or twice from the orgasm.

Jimin's eyes were rolled back and mouth completely open.

Jimin wetted the sheets under him so they needed to be changed.

"Up baby, bathe time" yoongi stated.

"Uh-huh" Jimin protested.

"Come on, I need to change the sheets plus you don't wanna stay sticky right" yoongi asked

Jimin sighed and allowed yoongi to carry him.

"That's good boy" yoongi praised.

They took a bathe together and in-between the time Jimin gave yoongi a hand job.

After that Jimin sat completely naked with a fluffy towel on his shoulder while yoongi changed the sheets on the bed.

"I'll wash these in the morning" Yoongi said to himself.

"Jimin are you wearing any pajamas" yoongi asked.

"No" Jimin answered.

"Not even underwear" yoongi continued.

"No underwear" Jimin stated.

"Okay then let's go to bed" yoongi said knowing he can't change Jimin's mind.

They lie down underneath the sheets, yoongi had Jimin on top of him as the younger rested his head on his chest.

"Hyung do you love me?" Jimin asked out of nowhere.

"Of course I love you" yoongi stated kissing the top of his head.

"Then will you marry me in the future?" Jimin asked looking deep in the older's eyes.

"Why are you asking this?" Yoongi asked.

"You don't want to?" Jimin asked getting a little sad.

"If in the far future the two of us are still madly in love with each other then yes I will marry you" yoongi answered.

"That means I have to make sure we're always in love then" Jimin said with determination.

"Haha why do you want to marry me so bad" yoongi laughed.

"Because hyung" Jimin said placing their foreheads together " your the only man I'll ever love and always want to be with"

Yoongi's heart skipped a beat, he couldn't comprehend why Jimin loved him so much.

"I don't deserve you" Yoongi said with a small voice.

"No hyung" Jimin said grabbing both of his cheeks "i belong to you"

Yoongi couldn't say anything because Jimin smashed their lips together.

The two of them enjoyed their moment with out noticing Taemin overhearing Their conversation beyond their room door.

(。・//ε//・。) Here is chapter 18 my imaginary readers 😍