𝖼𝗈𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾

Začať od začiatku

"Ow! Watch where your going loser!" A girl exclaimed, her cup of black coffee dripping down her hand.

"I-I'm so sorry I-"

Oh shit.

It hadn't spilt on her (thank god for that, I am not paying for her probably ridiculously expensive skirt) but it had spilt all down the front of my new F/S shirt, an ugly brown stain covering the F/C design on it.

The girl and her friends just gawked down at me and laughed, throwing the empty cup down at my feet before walking away. 

I didn't need to lift my head to know that there was a crowd of people starting to gather round me, so I hurriedly picked the empty cup up and literally ran (and I don't run) to the coffee machine, my face bright red.

I threw the cup away, tears starting to blur my vision. I hurriedly wiped them off with my sleeve and started pressing random buttons on the coffee machine. I then realised my mistake.

"Dammit! I don't even know how to work this thing!" I exclaimed out loud, whacking my fist on the side of the machine.

"Hey, do you need any help with that?" A male voice asked.

I looked up at the boy. 

'Oh god it's C/N!' I literally screamed inside my head.

He was wearing a red cap on top of his C/H/C curls and was grinning at me, his hands in the pockets of our schools shorts. I assumed he must have been doing football practise. After all, he was our school's best player.

"Oh um" I was started to get even redder and more flustered. Why did we have to meet like this?

C/N just gave me a lopsided grin as he gently pushed in front of me and started working the machine.

"What coffee do you want?" He asked, his C/E/C eyes flickering over to my E/C ones.

"Oh! I'll have a uhh medium latte. With extra milk."

C/N nodded before putting my order into the machine. Once he was done, he turned to me and said "That's my order too you know?"

I gasped, mimicking fake shock.

"Oh wow! That's such a coincidence!"

Yeah coincidence my ass.

We stood there in an awkward silence whilst the machine was beeping really weirdly. But it still managed to produce a cup of coffee so I don't know what happened. Maybe it's normal?

Once it was done, C/N got a lid from the stack by the side of the coffee machine and passed it to me. I mumbled a 'thank you' before turning to go, intending to have one sip, probably puke, then throw it away. 

"Wait."

I turned back around. C/N was looking at me with a funny expression on his face. 

"What?" I asked.

"Try some of it."

I immediately stiffened. If he saw that I hated coffee, he'd probably get mad at me for wasting his time making a cup of coffee that I wasn't even gonna drink anyway.

I awkwardly laughed but admitted defeat. I knew I couldn't lie to this boy any longer. 

"I don't like coffee, actually" I blurted out before turning around, ready to bolt out of the lunch hall.

All of a sudden I felt a hand grab my wrist and effortlessly spin me around. I felt my heart stop. 

C/N lowered his head till his lips were at my ear and whispered 'I already knew you didn't like coffee Y/N, so why were you at the machine?"

Crap. 

"How do you know and- and how do you know my name?" I blurted out, not really caring about  acting cool in front of him anymore.

C/N chuckled as he gently let go of my wrist and stood back up to his full height, meeting my eyes.

"You may be very unnoticeable to most Y/N, but to me you're- you're all I see" He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck. I swore I could see a faint pink colour dusted across his cheeks.

I gasped in surprise. I had never expected this to happen in a million years and yet it was actually happening! I made a mental note to tell B/F/N all about this later, as she wasn't in today.

"Do you maybe wanna go on a coffee date with me? My treat." C/N said, looking down at the floor.

"I don't like coffee C/N..." I muttered, my cheeks steadily heating up.

He smiled and gently took my hand.

"I know. You can have a hot chocolate instead and-" He slowly looked down at my coffee stained shirt. "I'll even buy you a new shirt."

I felt a grin quickly forming on my face. My hand still in his I nodded, slowly looking up so I was staring right into his beautiful C/E/C eyes.

"I'd love to."

♡︎

~peachy x

(1315 words)

(Edited 28/06/20)