"Okay dare!!!!"

"H'm...... I dare you.... to..... jump in the pool outside!"

She froze. She looked like a ghost. She was as white as a ghost.

"B....B....But its.. its freezing outside!" She stuttered.

"Oh really???" I went over and opened the window. It was like 86° outside! And its like ten at night!

"What are you talking about! Its like 86° outside!" I shouted.

"Shhhh you'll wake everyone!"

"Well go Jump in the pool!"

"No!"

"I triple dog dare you!"

"No!"

"Ugh follow me, I need to talk to Noah!"

I grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the room. I pulled her infront of Noah's bedroom door and knocked on it. Apparently he was asleep so I walked in. Yup, he was asleep. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him. He jumped up.

"What! What! I'm up! I'm up!" He blabbered.

"Noah I have a question!" I stated.

"Couldn't this have waited until morning?" He asked.

"Nope. Okay so if someone dares you to do something do you have to do it?"

"Yeah."

"And what if they don't do it?"

"Well then you say another dare. Unless its a triple dog dare, then they HAVE to do it."

I turned twards Claire who was still very pale. Honestly, I don't think she could be any more pale. Noah seemed to notice.

"What's wrong?" He seemed worried.

"I told you Claire! Now you have to go do it!"

"Chris do what?" Asked Noah.

"I triple dog dared her to go jump in the pool and she wont!"

Noah got up and grabbed Claire's arm. "No Chris, she is scared of water."

I glared at him. "She is not! She told me about where she used to live she would go swimming all the time!"

"Chris she doesn't want to." Noah stated, almost yelling.

"But that's not fair!" I glared over at Claire. "That's not fair Claire and you know it!" I screamed.

"I don't want to!!!!" Screamed Claire.

Just then Josh walked in.

"What is everyone yelling about!" He shouted.

"Chris triple dog dared Claire to do something and she's getting all worked up because Claire wont do it." Stated Noah.

"Well why doesn't Claire just do it so we can all go back to sleep."

"Because Chris triple dog dared her to go jump in the pool." Noah yelled.

Josh froze then too. I mean what is up with everyone freezing today? Josh walked over and grabbed Claire's other arm.

"Chris no. She doesn't have to." Josh stated.

"What the heck Josh! You just said not even a minute ago she should just go do it! Now your taking her side!" I screamed.

Then mom walked in.

"Chris no! We said no so let it go!" My mother shouted.

"What is wrong with you all! Josh I can see why he doesn't take my side! He hates me! He has never liked me! And I don't give a crap anymore! But you are my mother!!!! And of course you would take her side! That's what mothers do! But Noah!?! Your my brother! You are the only one I can count on and now I can't even count on you!" I screamed.

"Chris why are you getting so worked up over this?" Noah asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

I backed away from his touch. I hated it right now. I don't want to be around anyone. I don't know why I'm so worked up actually. But I couldn't control my anger.

"Chris?" Noah asked.

"I don't know okay Noah!" I screamed.

They all exchanged glances at each other like they knew what was going on.

"Oh more secrets!?! Well you know what! I'm done!"

I ran out of his room, down the stairs, and out the back door. I didn't know where I was going but I couldn't be around them any longer. I heard them all calling my name, but I kept running. I heard footsteps and I knew who it was. Noah was trying to catch up to me. My family makes me sick. They are hiding things from me, leaving me astray. I ran deeper and deeper into the forest and could hear his footsteps getting fainter and fainter, until they had disappeared. I slowly stopped running and looked over my shoulder. He was gone.

I sat down on a nearby log to just think. I don't know why I ran here. I felt a pull twards the deeper end of the forest, like I was welcome. Without even thinking I walked deeper into the forest. I closed my eyes and just walked until I felt safe. I opened my eyes and saw a bright green meadow. There was a pond in the middle and wildlife ran free. I looked around and looked at all the wildlife. I saw deer and some bunnies and birds and antalope and wolves. I loved it here. Then I started walking again, and when by the biggest wolf there was. 'What the heck am I doing......' I thought.

________________________________________

JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THIS ON MY PHONE! LOL I'LL BE WRITING LOTS MORE!!!!