All the guests were in their seats. There were some paparazzi outside, obviously trying to snap some pics from Satzu's wedding. The bridesmaids started walking down the aisle, one couple at a time. Tzuyu was already by the altar, waiting for Sana, who was behind the big doors.

The doors finally opened. Tzuyu's heart skipped a beat and she felt her jaw drop. She smiled, she was feeling very emotional. Tears were already starting to form in her eyes. Sana was escorted by her parents down the aisle. She reached the altar and smiled to her soon-to-be wife.

"We have gathered here today to share in this important moment in the lives of Minatozaki Sana and Chou Tzuyu..." The ceremony went on until it was time for the vows.

"Sana, I have been told that everything happens for a reason. This whole thing wouldn't have happened if Momo unnie never did anything stupid or something." The audience laughed. Everyone faced her and she nodded like she was saying 'Yep, I did that right there.'

"I'm very happy that she did. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I promise to love you with all my heart. I promise to respect, admire and appreciate you for who you are, as well as for the person you wish to become. I promise to be there for you when you need me. I will take the time to talk and listen to you. I promise not to go to bed, angry at you or anything. I want to grow old with you. I want to start a family with you. We'll tell our children stories about us. Sing them our songs. We wouldn't let them make the same mistakes as we did. We first met because of a Username, we nearly broke up because of an unknown username, but right now, I wanna change your surname."

"You and me... we are nothing because nothing lasts forever. I love you so much." She took the ring and slid it on Sana's finger. Sana took a deep breath and tried to compose herself before she spoke.

"Tzuyu, from this moment, I take you as my best friend and companion for life. I promise to always support you in our journey together. I will always stand by you. I promise to accept you unconditionally. We would build a home together. It would be full of love and happiness. We would go through everything together. Whether it is the good or bad things. I will never let you go, not anymore. No matter what challenges we could be able to face, we'll always find our way back to each other."

"Love has given us wings, and our journey begins today. I will make you the happiest woman in this world and marry you. I love you with all my heart." Sana took the ring and slid the metal on Tzuyu's finger. "Nice job for not stuttering." Tzuyu whispered. Instead of glaring at her, she just laughed along.

"By the power vested in me, and as witnessed by friends and family, I now pronounce you spouse and spouse. You may now kiss." The couple stared into each other's eyes before locking their lips together. The audience clapped and cheered.

~~

Everyone were gathered in the reception place. They all had a great time. They enjoyed the food (especially Momo). While everyone else was entertained, Tzuyu stood up. "I'll be right back." She whispered to her wife before kissing her forehead.

Tzuyu went down the platform they were in and took a mic. "Hi everyone." She greeted. "I hope you are all enjoying yourselves here."

"Yes!" Momo shouted while she was munching on a steak, which made everyone else laugh. "Good to know, Momo unnie." Tzuyu chuckled.

"So I actually prepared something. Some of my friends know about this because I asked them to help me." She laughed. "I'm going to sing a song which is dedicated to my wife over there." She pointed at Sana who was smiling from ear to ear.

"I actually practiced my English for this." She joked. They laughed along. She cued the musicians to start playing.

[Paramore - The Only Exception]