PREETA:Eyy Ganpati Bappa...Please show me the right path.
She closes her eyes.She sees Karan.She opens her eyes.She is shocked.Because Karan is standing before her.
She can't believe her eyes.
PREETA:Karan?
Sajda tera sajda
Rak vaar karoon meri jaan lut doon

She pinched her hand to know whether it's a dream.
She said in her mind:No,it's not a dream.When I closed my eyes I could feel him.Now he himself came to me.Did Ganpati Bappa sent him to me to show me my path?
Karan is surprised:I never expected you here.I am so happy to see you here.Really a pleasant surprise.I really prayed to see you.Surprisingly when I opened my eyes I could see you.I doubted whether it was a dream.But no...it is a reality.You are really in front of me.What Rishab said is true.God hears our prayers.

 Preeta said in her mind:Like me he always doubted whether it's a dream or not

Preeta said in her mind:Like me he always doubted whether it's a dream or not.We both are in the same situation.What a wonder!
Panditji comes there.
He observes them.
He:You both are made for each other.God will hear your prayers.You both will be united eternally by God.
Karan becomes happy. Preeta is stunned to hear his words.
That man goes away.
Karan smiles at her.
KARAN:Preeta...do you think like Panditji said we will be united eternally by God?
Preeta remembered viewing his face when she closed her eyes and prayed to her God to guide her.
KARAN: Preeta..I really feel that the Panditji is right.That's why unexpected twists happened in our life.Otherwise Rishab and Amrita's wedding would not have taken place.
She is not able to understand her inner feelings.She looks at him suppressing her unknown emotions.

Rom rom tera naam pukaare
Ek hue din reain hamare
Hum se hum hi chiin gaye hai
Jab se dekhe hai nainn deewane
Sajda ..

They both walk together.While walking her hand hits the sharp edge of the door and hurts her finger.Her finger starts bleeding. But she ignores it and goes out.Karan holds her hand.She looks at him unbelievingly as she does'nt expect him to hold her hand like this.
Teri kaali ankhiyon se jind meri jaage
Dhadkan se tej daudu, sapno se aagey

KARAN:It is bleeding.You may be having pain.Right?
PREETA:No Karan.I have no pain.I have overcome the biggest pain of my life.Compared to the mental pain physical pain is nothing.
KARAN:But I can't ignore your bleeding finger.
He took a kerchief from his pocket and tied it over her wounded finger.She becomes emotional seeing how caring he is to her.
Ab jaan lutt jaaye, ye jahaan chhut jaaye
Sang pyaar rahe, main rahun na rahun

Both of them stare at each other.

Sajda tera sajda,
Din reain karoon na hi chain karoon

She remembers Amrita telling her that Karan will love her madly and make her happy.Unknowingly they share an eye lock.
Sajda tera sajda
Rak vaar karoon meri jaan lut doon

Sajda tera sajdaRak vaar karoon meri jaan lut doon