chapter 1: Story of the Unknown tribe

Start from the beginning

Quincy and Essence:
We shine like neon dynamite

Then Delta Dawn played her banjo as she join in,

Delta:

This ain't the night to take it sloooow!

I might just break

Hickory and Dickory:

But we movin at the speed of lightttt!

Then the snack pack join as they sing.

Snack pack:

We're bringing out the love

hugging at all costs!

so sweeeeeet~

when the rhythm got your bones

and slide with meeeee!

Then tiny start rapping.

Tiny Diamond:

YEAH! Here we go, here we go

AYE! Time to start the show, start the showwwwwww SINGIT YA'LL!!

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

Trollzart and His orchestra played along the intrumental portion of the song. Pennywhistle hopped around the orchestra and played along as well.

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

Then Trollex came out of the water, as he grab his girlfriend, who giggle as he sang and dance her around.

Trollex:

Just heat it up! 

and cool it down

just heat it up

and push it to the ground!

Just heat it up

and cool it down!

Trollex and Melody:

Just heat it up and sent it tho the clouds!

Back up, Tresillo and his two Senorita Dancers danced to the rhythm.

Tresillo:

Y cuando el mundo

Te tiene deprimidooo~

Tdo lo que haces, todo lo que haces es bailar!

Then Wendy and her K-pop gang danced in front of them.

K-pop:

구름을 뚫을 수 있다고 약속하다

Everyone:

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is just sing!

YEAH!

All you gotta do
All you gotta do is
All you gotta do is 

JUST SING!

After their singing, everyone cheered as they clap their hands as they finish their song. Poppy stood at the a large mushroom as she smile at every troll. " Great job everyone! you guys sing pretty good!" said Poppy as she wave good bye to the trolls as they went to their doing. Melody smile as she felt a tug on her pants making her look down and smile to see children in front of her." Miss Melody? can you play with us?" asked one of the Funk troll child making Melody smile and nodded as she let the kids tug her away from the group.

Trollex watch his girlfriend lovingly left with the kids making him smile warmly to see his girl played with the other kids. "Yo Trollex? you coming or what?" Barb called out making him snap out of it" Oh! coming!" He quickly float his way to the other leaders, as they gave him a smirk." what?" trollex asked as Delta look away from him as she said," Nothing trollex. We just notice that you been staring at melody for a long time. This made trollex blush furiously as he said," Shut up" everyone laugh as they went to the meeting place were all leaders meet together.