Dont mess with me

Start from the beginning

Avu: You are such an idiot!

Lucky: I don't care!

Avu: (So I got in the Uber and reached home)

Jai: You has fun at detention with YOUR bandar??

Avu: Tere paas toh Reemi tha so what's your problem?

Reemi: Next time you get detention tell the teacher that "Mere pyaare bhai detention karega tumhare liye"

Avu: But why?

Jai: This Reemi is not talking to me just because I didn't take her on a date!

Reemi: Ya So anyone would get mad at their boyfriend if they didn't take her on a date for like two years!

Vaishu: Avu only you will know how to control them! Jab se school ke bahar paer rakha hai tab se shuru ho gaye!

Avu: You should have asked Riyaz and Aashu to take care of them!

Vaishu: You see god only gave me bad luck! On this side this Jaireem is fighting! And on the other side Aashu is calling lucky and doing all these muchi muchi stuff on phone only and on top of me which is on the second floor that Riyaz is flirting with Anushki!

Avu: (started laughing) Tere toh Abhi bhai hai na?

Vaishu: Mein bhi pyaar me paagal ho jaun toh ghar ka kaam kaun karega?

Avu: Tu na ek kaam kar yahi wait kar me ready hokar tujhe help karti hun!

Vaishu: Finally!

Reemi: Avu one second you have to tell us how you just accepted lucky so fast!

Jai: Yes didi he just left you and went and you forgave him so fast! I wish Reemi was also like you!

Reemi: Even if I were like Avu I would never forgive you!

Avu: Fine I will tell you everything if you both don't start fighting again!

Reemi: Ok I don't even want to talk to him! Fighting toh door ki baat hain!

Jai: But you are my girlfriend so you have to talk to me!

Avu: Shut up now!

Reemi: Okay(And she put her finger on her lips like a child)

Avu: (She explained everything to them but Vaishu, Riyaz and Aashu didn't get to know the truth exactly!)

Vaishu: (pointing at Jai and Reemi )Now you both are going to eat dinner quietly and then go to bed! Without arguing!

(They all ate dinner and slept)

Avu: (I was disturbed by the alarm of the house Reemi and Jai)

Reemi: Jai why did you wake me up this early in the morning?

Jai: Oh have you even checked the time! It's already 8:00am!