Prologue

Empty.

The only word that can describe me.

From the day I was born to this very moment, it's only ever always been the overwhelming absence inside me.
My mind hollow and my body unable to comprehend.
I've tried to be happy, I've tried to feel loved, but every single time it just failed.

So I just gave up.

I gave up happiness.

I gave up trying to find warmth and tenderness from my snake like mother, I gave up trying to find love from my father, I gave up trying to make people like me. I just gave up. I guess those kind of emotions weren't for me.

Emptiness.
It's not exactly an emotion but It still works for me.
It's perfect for me.
My heart is empty.
My soul is empty.
My stomach is currently empty.

Like I said, Perfect.

Of course, that's on the inside.
On the oustide I guess you could call me Rude, arrogant, self-absorbed, ego as big as China, mean and I have no time to go through all of them.
You'll figure it out.

But since this isn't one of the usual clichè stories where I tell you how I'm 'oh so sad' and how much of a screw up I am, I might as well go get some food and make my stomach less empty.

My name is Scar.
And I might just scar your life.

• • •

HIIIIII! NO ONE WILL BE READING THIS BUT WHO CARES!!!
I CHANGED THE STORY AND I FINALLY UPLOADED!!! YAYAYAY! NOW EVERYONE'S ABANDONED ME!!

But anyways...

WATTUP?!
Yes I know, the ceiling
Or the Sky
Or a hat
Or a unicorn
Whatever is above Your heads.
You get what I mean.

ANYWAYS!! HIII AGAIN!!

I hope you guys like the prologue! I will be continuing the story when it gets more votes and reads, so GET VOTING! AND READING! AND COMMENTING TOO!!

Bye guys imma go eat cause my stomach is empty too.

Potato Power!!!

- Chezz