Ring pop | Aizawa

You looked down at the boy on his knee, holding out a ring pop he had unwrapped right in front of you.
This is was happens when you go on patrol, well it's the first time a 5 year old boy with a red ring pop proposed to you, you often had very "affectionate" fans. Your boyfriend and hero partner Shota, hated this, rather having you all to himself.
You hands were placed to your chest smiling at the small boy.
"Will you marry me (hero name)?" The boy asked.
Let's not lie to yourself, you almost said yes, because saying no would absolutely crush the boy.
You knelt down to his level, or as low as you could get.
"I would, but I think you should marry somebody more your age." You told him as his face dropped.
"Besides, I'm not sure if your mother would be to happy about it." You said looking at his seemingly embarrassed mother.
"My mom said I could propose to anyone I wanted when I was older." He said.
His mother gave you an "I'm sorry" look.
"Honey, that was yesterday." She commented.
"You seem like a good man though, any girl in your class must be throwing themselves at you." You told him. He looked to the side thinking about what you just said. It looked as though a light flicked on in his head.
"Oh yeah maybe, but I told them I was going to marry you!" He told you.
The crowd around you awed.
"Maybe when you're an adult." You told the boy. He huffed as his mother apologized once again pulling him away.
"But I love her!" Was the last thing you heard from the boy as you waved him a goodbye. He wasn't crying, so that was good. He just looked a little frustrated. But not as frustrated as shota. Your possessive hero boyfriend.
"Awe are you jealous?" You asked him as you were walking away from the sene.
"Jealous of a 4 year old? Please." He rolled his eyes.
"He actually said he was 5, get your facts straight eraser." You nudged his shoulder.
It was winter, snow wasn't falling but the sky looked rather cloudy. It was getting dark but instead of taking your usual route home, Shota turned into a park near your home. One in which on your days off you would drag him to where you'd walk around through. Though you'd been down it's trails a thousand times, you could never get tired of it.
"What are we doing here?" You asked as he led you down one fo your favorite pathways, that goes to one for your favorite spots in not just the park, or the city, but probably the whole world.
At this point a little snow was falling, just enough to see it setting into his hair. He's always hated these walks, or at least his complaining about you dragging him out of bed made him this that way. A hand made its way to go He mid to lower back guiding you to the spot. Though you could probably get there with your eyes closed. You never thought he'd payed this much attention. Who are you kidding? Of course he has, he pretends to not care then boom, he does some random unexpected romantic gesture. You had gotten to the small clearing, it looked beautiful lightly dusted in snow, the cold air you were taking in complemented the mood. Only a slight breeze tickled your skin causing goose bumps to form.
"I love that you wanted to bring me here but it's freezing out here babe." You told him rubbing your arms.
"It'll be quick I promise." He smirked looking up at the city visible just through the trees, since the leaves were gone the space felt more open the usual. I stared off too, after a few moments I realized that Shota shifted from his original position and I turned my head to see if everything was alright. I looked down to see him on one knee. With a ring in his hand.
"Shota." You gasped. Your hands flied. Over your mouth and You know it seems stereotypical, but it's the first place they go. You couldn't help it and you were to shocked to move. Yes you had talked about getting married, but you'd always had other things going on and with his students him proposing was in the future. Well now it's 15 seconds into the past.
Some whimper sob escaped your lips and tears blurred your vision.
"I haven't even said anything yet." He knelt there with a smirk on his face.
"Then just ask me already." You sobbed.
He quietly chuckled at you.
"Y/n, will you make me the happiest man on earth, and marry me?" She asked.
Your knees buckled and you fell down beside him. Middle school you never once in a billion years thought you'd ever get married. You'd have priorities and being a hero was number 1.
Then you met Shota Aizawa in your third year at UA and that changed. Yeah he seemed like he didn't care. And he had priorities of his own and your fling was supposed to be temporary. After being separated for work your agencies merged 4 years ago. It was weird how much he's changed, and what's even weirder was how much he hadn't. He was still sleepy, hard working, a little intimidating. But instead of the all work no play Shota you knew in high school, he's this sweet on the inside a little rough on the outside man that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.
"Now I know why you looked so annoyed, a kindergartner beat you to it." You told him through sobs.
"Yes." You breathed out. You skipped the whole ring part and went straight to kissing him. Then after you were done crying he finally slipped it on your finger.
"I love you." You told him hugged into him, your face pushed into the crook of his neck.
"Yeah love you too."
"Just wait till your students hear about this, their gonna go crazy."

Thank you so much for reading! I've been in a funk but I need some nice happy fluff to keep me going!