"I like watching you eat. No shame, no inhibitions." Lisa commented.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" with her left eyebrow up she ask and stopped chewing for a moment.

"Definitely a compliment," she answered punctually. "You know what, you were also like that when we made love. No inhibitions." She continued while her eyes were teasing her.

The spoon which Jennie was holding suddenly fell from her hand with what Lisa had said. With her cheeks blushing red, she didn't say anything and just continue eating, acting like she didn't hear anything she even ignore her low chuckle.

Until they finished eating she didn't speak again. Sometimes she would ask her questions, but she would just give her monosyllabic answers. Like she didn't notice anything strange, Lisa just let her be. It was enough for her to know that Jennie haven't forgot about what happened between them two months ago.

When they finished eating Jennie didn't let Lisa to do the dishes. She kicked her out of the kitchen and pushed her towards the living room before starting to wash the dirty dishes alone.

While her hands are occupied, her mind is also occupied. Thinking about what the woman had said if she really didn't show any inhibitions that night she gave herself to Lisa.

She just did everything she said. Gave her back the mind blowing sensations she made her feel. And frankly speaking, everything she did that night were all what her body needs. She couldn't remember her mind working perfectly that time.

If it is really called having no inhibitions, then so be it. At least, they both enjoyed the experience. Or rather she enjoyed the experience. She's just not sure on Lisa's side.

Lisa was flipping through the channels searching for something interesting to watch on the TV when Jennie saw her on the living room. When she noticed her she signaled her to sit beside her on the couch, but she sat on the single seater sofa. Lisa couldn't do more but to just shrugged her shoulder before she continued pressing the button on the remote control she was holding.

"Do you want to watch anything in particular?" She ask a while later.

"It's getting late. Aren't you going home?" Instead of answering she ask too.

Lisa didn't say anything. She just continue on what she was doing. When she couldn't find anything that caught her interest, she just turned off the TV and made herself a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

"Lisa-ssi, it's late already." she reminded her with furrowed eyebrows when she came back.

Like she was not hearing anything she just continue sipping her coffee. The thing which made her more annoyed.

"I don't want to be rude, but I think you're overstaying your welcome."

"What? After I cooked for you, you're just going to send me away?" She ask and acted hurt.