While Luke worked in a small coffee shop that had allot of simularity's to Starbucks , Calum worked at a record shop. Both minimal wage but it was enough for them so they couldn't complain.

Luke walked into the familiar coffee shop called Coffee Mundo,he greeted Sabrina and Jeffrey before putting his apron on. He quickly took over Sabrina and she thanked him before she left.

Luke loved his colleges they were the only real friends ,aside Calum, he had. They always put a smile on his face,even when he was having the worst day ever.

He smiled as he handed some cute guy his order and gave him a small wink while Jeffrey just laughed "oh Lucas you're such a charmer"  he said fake crying and Luke let out a small laugh and smiled to the floor.

His boss walked in and they both greeted him "so how's life going?" Jeffrey asked him and he just chuckled "pretty good" he answered and they both talked to each other through their workday.

When it was finally time to go home he clocked out and walked out of the small coffee shop with a hot chocolate in his hand. He cupped his hands around the drink as the evening started to become colder and colder.

He watched his breaths fogging in the cold air before he took a sip of his just perfectly temperatures hot chocolate, keeping him warm from the inside. 

He smiled at the beautiful view of the sun setting and the gorgeous orange and red colors filling the air, the street lights flickered on while the sun continued to set down,It was a beautiful fall day today.

He finally reached his warm apartment and quickly unlocked it before stepping inside and embracing the warmth of it.

He quickly closed the door behind him and tossed his now empty hot chocolate cup in the trash. He turned on the lights and took his coat off , hanging it on the coat rack before walking into the kitchen.

He put his phone on the dock he and Calum shared and let his favorite music fill the empty apartment , bringing some life into it. 

He opened the fridge and took a look at what's inside and decided to just simply make spagetti tonight because they both loved the food.

He took out all the things he needed and started to prepare all things he needed while softly singing along to the songs that his phone played.

It was only ten minutes later that Calum walked through the door while Luke was almost done,he had everything set up , the pasta and pasta sauce were cooking on the stove making a delicious aroma flow through the apartment.

Calum smiled at the scent and quickly hung up is coat on the coat rack just like Luke did earlier before walking into the kitchen and greeting his best friend. 

On Wednesdays (we wear pink)  Luke always cooked for Calum because he would be home earlier than Cal and they couldn't just eat pizza everyday.Calum wasn't  the best cook so he kinda depended on Luke's cooking skills.

The spaghetti soon was done and they both put a large amount of the food on their plate and sat down at the small table that could barely fit 4 persons.

~~

The night was filled with them watching tv together with blankets wrapped around them and their second round of dinner, It was a wonder that they weren't fat but maybe that was because they both worked out allot.

Now it was around eleven at night and they both had decided that it was bedtime because they both had to get up early in the morning so they called it a night and walked upstairs and into their bedrooms.

Luke took a quick shower before he crawled inside of his bed. But the second that Luke was finally in his warm and comfy bed he was wide awake, every time he closed his eyes he couldn't help but think about the curly haired boy that he fucked in this bed.

He sighed and hated the way the boy made him feel tingly but also very hörney from the inside. he rubbed his forehead and tried to think about something else than those beautiful innocent hazel eyes that had stared right into his soul while he was fucking him.

He mumbled a 'oh fuck it' and let one of his hands slip inside of his boxers, he wrapped a hand around himself and closed his eyes.

He started to pump himself imagining Ashton's tight hole instead off his hands,he bit his lip not wanting the small whimpers and moans to leave his mouth.

It didn't take him long before he could feel the knot in his stomach grow bigger and the burning sensation stronger and before he knew it he was cümming over his own hand, and maybe he could sleep perfectly after that.