Chapter Twenty-Two

Uhm hey, so we all know i suck at updating. BUT IT'S HERE , and it's 3k words long so be proud of me !!

I AM STRESSING BC FINALS !!, I tried to update on Sunday but i just couldn't focus on writing bc my little kitten Michael got hurt and i almost cried bc i was so worried and scared!!!

But without further ado ENJOY

Not Edited

Ashton slid through the door with a big smile on his face, touching his lips that had touched Luke's just moments ago, he could still feel the coldness of Luke's lip ring and the warmth of Luke's lips.

Biting his lip , the younger boy closes the door behind him with a small thud.

Luck wasn't really on Ashton's side tonight as the young boy heard a door slam, turning his head towards the direction the sound came from he saw his dad looking rather furious , fist clenching and a sharp glare on his face, staring the young boy down.

"where were you?" He shouted as soon as Ashton laid eyes on the man he called his father, he took a couple of steps towards the younger boy, the floor shaking beneath them as he came closer to the young boy, Ashton held his breath for a second, feeling his hands starting to shake and body starting to tremble under the older man's sharp gaze.

His father stopped a couple inces in front of him ,making the younger boy release a sharp breath of relief. His father was breathing heavily,his breath hitting the curly haired boy's face. There was a strong alcohol on his breath, beer to be precise. The smell was not pleasant at all.

"And don't even try to lie to me , i got a call from the school this morning, asking where my son was and why he had been unrepentant in school lately , i never felt more embarrassed to have you as my son"

"i-i-i" Ashton couldn't even form the words or think of a good lie quick enough before a sharp slap was delivered to his face.

The sharp sound of skin slapping together echoed through the hallway, a burning sensation spreading over Ashton's cheek, not the good kind he felt whenever he kissed Luke or whenever the boy told him something dirty , it was like somebody had set his face on fire and the fire was burning his skin away.

In disbelief ,Ashton looked up at the man he called his father while his hand reached up to cup his own cheek that had a red forming mark on it. "tell me , where were you!" the angry man in front of him shouted and when Ashton couldn't answer and shook his head he slapped him again.

"After all i do for you, you're still a disobeying ,spoiled little brat" his father spat making the young boy look down at the floor. "skipping school? i raised you better than that!" hi father spat "NO THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS HIT ME WHENEVER I DO SOMETHING WRONG!" Ashton yelled back, for the first time gathering up enough courage to talk back to his father.

"YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS SHUT , I'M AN ADULT AND YOU SHOULD RESPECT ME" His father's voice boomed through the house.the commotion in the hallway seemed to have caught the attention of Ashton's mother who stood frozen in the door frame as she saw her husband deliver a hard slap to her son.

The younger boy was used to being hit, but never thought it would hurt this much when his own father did it. "you're such a disgrace " his father yelled while hitting him across the face again making the young boy let out a whimper as his face stung.

Ashton took another hit and cried out, tears streamed down the young boy's face "Mark stop it" Ashton's mom screamed making his father's head snap back to the doorway where Ashton's mom stood.

"let go of him,now, and get out of my house, i never want to see you ever again, and don't think about coming near my children ever again" Ashton looked at his mother, she was standing up for him, making herself look though as she stared her own husband down.