Chapter Fourteen

Drama, sorry...

It's crappy and not as long as you guys are used to but hey... enjoy

It didn't take Luke long to drive himself back to his apartment,he felt terrible and he wanted nothing more to lock himself up in his room and disappear for a solid month, or better, for the ground beneath his feet to open up and swallow him so he did not have to deal with anything anymore.

Luke hated himself, he knew he had never started this, it was like he was 15 years old all over again, getting himself in a big mess and he had no clue how he was going to get out of it. 

He was so completely fucked,the boy who had to mean nothing to him than just his sexual relief had become something Luke feared,he hated how much he liked the boy,maybe even worse than that. Luke knows all good things have to come to an end eventually but this was not what he had wanted at all.

To fall for a sixteen year old boy, a fucking minor. What had Luke been thinking he isn't any better himself than his worse enemy.

Luke roughly hit his steering wheel and screamed , he was so mad at himself,mad for letting this get this far , he shouldn've let the young boy be a good fuck, a nice one night stand but no he wanted more, this is the thing with Ashton, you want more of him, more of his innocence, more of his sinful words and sounds that he would let out while he was being completely wrecked.

There was no way out now, not without one of them being hurt and Luke hated it because fuck he can't hurt the young boy but he can't live like this anymore either. Sighing  Luke got out of his car, staring at his feet while he walked towards his apartment.

Luke turned the key as slowly as possible, not wanting to make any noise that would awake Calum. Fuck he should've listened to his friend , why did he not listen to Calum when he told him to not go after Ashton that first night he saw him.

Luke knew the answer, Ashton's captivating, like he already said you keep wanting more. Luke never questioned why he wanted Ashton that night, it's obvious he's handsome and innocent, something Luke looks for when he's looking for a one night stand, but oh was he wrong when he thought it would be a one night thing.

Luke slowly pushed open the door and slipped through it, closing it carefully behind him before shrugging his coat off. Luck was not on his side today as he was met with a furious looking Calum Hood that popped up from around the corner "where the hell have you been , where were you last night and where were you this morning ?"

Luke's eyes widened, this morning was morning practice, he has never missed a practice , like ever. "i-i-i " Calum shook his head "save it, i know you'll tell me a lie" and Luke looked down, he was so ashamed of himself ,he fucked up.

"i was with Ashton, i c- " before Luke could even explain himself Calum was already yelling at him  "SERIOUSLY LUKE, THE KID? YOU WERE WITH THE KID AGAIN!? " and Luke couldn't do anything more than look down at his feet, yeah he definitely fucked it all up ,nice job hemmings his mind screamed at him.

Luke fiddled with his thumbs "ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND LUKE, HE'S A KID" anger,pain,sadness it all exploded with that one sentence as Luke raised his voice for the first time "I KNOW OKAY, I FUCKED UP I KNOW I'M SORRY " Calum was kinda shocked to hear Luke raise his voice, but more to hear his voice cracking and some tears leaving his sad looking eyes.

There wasn't a word spoken, they both just looked at each other, Luke knew that Calum knew. It was comforting that his best friend knew but yet so scary, he wasn't ready to tell Calum about any of this, fuck he'll never be.

Calum was the one to break the silence after they had stared at each other for a couple minutes,well Calum at Luke and Luke at the floor trying to hide the tears but Calum knew, he knows Luke too well "let's sit down, we can talk about it" and without a word Luke nodded and walked towards the couch,