The Great Alpha's Daughter(Book Two Of L.B.T.P.A.B.M.M)

*~Dakota’s POV~*

Looking Out Past the Window of my bedroom I sigh softly watching all of the other teen wolfs mingle with the other pack members and things such as making out grabbing and groping.. “How Pathetic can you get?” My skin crawled when I saw Autumn in her body tight, thigh high deep red dress, with her dark black high heels… And grinding against my Dad’s Beta’s Kid no less… How Nasty Can she Get?!

My Fox Made gagging noises then started laughing ‘I think she can get as nasty as a ball of slime with seven pounds of makeup on can get.’ This made me laugh, “Your right I don’t think she can get any worse… My statement corrected it just did.” She was now making out full blow on the Beta’s kid… poor guy. Sighing I walk away from the window already way too sick too my stomach for my taste.

I walk to my bed where a beautiful deep royal blue above the knee dress and black wedge heels sit on my bed. Smiling I know who picked this dress out for me. Jason, My Best guy friend who I’ve been friends with since I was born, He’s my Dad’s Omega. Yes I said he IS the Omega, his father passed away due to an accident leaving him the Omega. Jason is a TOTAL sweet heart and is ALWAYS watching and Taking care of me.

Now back onto the topic at hand. Smiling at the choice of dress he has given the time to pick out for me I giggle. He picked out the one he knew I would love and feel; Safe, Sexy, and beautiful in… “Good Boy Jason, You do know me very well don’t you?” Saying that I rest my hand on the back of my neck and focus my eyes on my door and smile as Jason walks in, “Your welcome, but your father and mother are wanting you outside soon so you need to get ready now, I’ll be outside waiting.”

Sighing and watching as he closes the door I start to un-braid my hair and let my long brown hair flow down my back, removing my clothes I smile and slip into my dress it being a half sleeved, sweetheart neckline, and flowing. Sitting on my bed I pull on my shoes he picked out for me. Walking to the full body mirror I smile and touch up my makeup around the edges. Just in time too, because the music was cut off and my father was starting to speak.

Walking out of my room and down the staircase of the pack house I gently place my hand over my stomach from the pain I was feeling in my lower abdomen, “it’s okay my dear, it just means that we are coming into the Heat cycle. And you are closer to finding your mate who will ease the pain.” My fox whispered to me. Walking down the stairs slowly I smile as I come into view of my mom. “Dakota You look beautiful, now come on we have to get beside your father… Wait a minute…” My mom sniffs me. “D-Dakota A-Are you in heat?...”

Sighing in frustration I nod, My Mom was defiantly going to tell my dad. Smiling at her I knew that she knew what I was thinking and what I was going through. Taking her hand and rubbing my cheek, “Sweet heart... Just be careful tonight ok? Your father and I have to go and stay with the other pack for tonight.” Nodding in reply she smiles and kisses my forehead and walks with me out onto the back patio where my father was speaking to all of the pack members about the mating season.

Just like he does every year, standing next to him he stops mid-sentence and looked at me in surprise then sighs, I could tell he smelled it… great, just what I needed my dad to know I’m starting my first heat. Note the sarcasm. Clearing his throat he starts off where he left off and after ten minutes he then finishes his speech and kisses my mother on the cheek and me on the forehead, whispering to me as he passed “Dakota Be careful.” Nodding my head to my dad I smiled and walked down to Jason who instantly froze at the dress he even picked out for me and smiled at me.

“As Always Dakota you look Lovely, And May I just say you smell Divine as well.” Smiling that evil little smirk he always does when he has something up his sleeve.  Wrapping his arm around my waist and grinning at me Jason spins and twirls me around. Me giggling like a moron smiles at him, but I had a feeling that a pair of dark blue eyes were on me like always.

I’ve had a dream about a man with dark blue eyes keeps reaching out his hand to me in the forest. He’s always calling my name and always in the forest covered by the darkness. So I’ve never seen his face… but I know that I do feel safe when he calls for me. And before you ask, No Jason is NOT the man in my dream. How do I know? His eyes aren’t blue they are hazel. Putting down his drink Jason takes my hand and leading me into the dance floor the feeling of the eyes fallowing me like always. A slow dance starting up Jason puts his hand on my upper back and hold my hand, my hand holding his and the other resting on his shoulder.

“Whoever your Mate is She Hit the jackpot with you Jason.” Smiling at my compliment he twirls me around and brings me back to him. “Thank you Dakota, and whoever your mate is he won the lottery.” Giggling I tell him thank you and we continue to dance, throughout the night I felt the eyes staring at me non-stop, the pain in my stomach was getting pretty bad so I told Jason I was going to sit down. Walking over with my hand on my lower stomach I sit down on the chair next to the pool away from the dancing.

“God this really hurts…” Whimpering I shut my eyes tight and look into the reflection of the pool. And there they were! The blue eyes looking back at me, turning around to see who they belonged to my eyes instantly come face to face with James. Carries son, and Autumn’s brother… “J-James?” Looking at me he raises an eyebrow. “Yes Dakota?” “You’re the one who’s been watching me?” Rubbing the back of his neck he nods and walks closer. “So you have noticed, then this should be easier.” Walking towards me he looks me in the eye.

                                                      “I reject you Dakota as my mate.”

My Heart broke into billions of pieces... “B-But… I-I don’t… I don’t understand? Why?” he sighs and looks over to a girl with short black hair and blue eyes. “Emily is the girl I want to be with… I’m sorry Dakota… But I don’t want to be your mate.” With nothing else to say he walks away from me. As soon as I know he’s nowhere near me I look around and speed walk past everyone around me my eyes switching between blue and green my wolf fighting to break free and cry. Silent tears slip down my face as I run into a familiar chest and lucky for me it’s Jason. “Whoa Dakota? Are you okay?” shaking my head I keep my head facing the floor as my tears silently hit the floor.

He softly lifting up my chin forcing me to look at him my eyes are now one blue one green and both equally showing pain, heartbreak and tears. “Dakota what’s wrong what happened?” with one word I told him. “Rejected.” “What?” “I was Rejected by my mate…” reaching up to him like a small child he picks me up bridal carry and walks me into my house and to my room.