FNAK Story Chapter 1

Explanation

Five Nights at Kiki's is something i made up for my Best Friend and i'm going to give you a story behind kiki's pizzeria.

Backstory

It started out as a business then turned into a children's place everybody's favorite was kiki the cat she sang the children songs, feed them cake, and greet them. kiki was a good place until a couple of years later the police arrived and searched the place there was a killer on the loose. no one knew his name no one knew what he looked like a few kids went missing. No one knew where they went. next year came by a i discovered some news articles in the back ally. They were articles about the children who went missing about a year ago. So the next night i hired a detective to search out the place and told the security guard's to take the night off and i told him i'll pay him some extra money. I thought of last night it was odd to see those article laying in a ally way. After that the pizzeria shortly shut down.

Chapter 1

5 years Later, Now there's grand reopening of kiki's Pizzeria it has new and approved Animatronics of Kiki and the gang. there was toy kiki standing proudly on the stage. forgot all about what happen 5 years ago Until I saw a strange man walk in. he looked familiar but i couldn't really figure out why.

    The strange man was looking around the look in his eye made me get a chill down my spine he walked around the place just observing it. Im wondering why a strange man like him would be doing in a childrens Pizzeria. But shortly he left the pizzeria. Still thinking to myself how odd that was for him to be here but i shrugged it off and tried not to think about it

After heading home and get ready for bed i start thinking about what happened earlier today. i couldn't go to sleep just thinking about that man who was in the Pizzeria. Eventually i fell asleep. I woke up for another day i decided to go back to the old Pizzeria it smelled bad and it looked like a ghost town. I searched around a little a found a door in the back of the Pizzeria. It was a door to the backroom. I opened the door to find a bunch of animatronic parts organized neatly on shelves. I decided to search around to see if i can find anything. I walked up to a table a find another news article but this timr it was about someone Kidnapping kids. I looked through the article and saw a image of the man. I gasp It was that man i saw yesterday.