Arc 1: Chapter 5

Meliodas's pov

"Don't screw with me, Marcus! Tell me where the next drop is or I will cut your damn tongue and feed it to the dogs?!" I spanned which the poor shithead was shitting himself. I glare at him while Ban and Gowther mumbles 'he's saying the truth' as King look away since he didn't want to  see how I cut that bastard's tongue. We were at a warehouse which I was interrogating Marcus 'Boysite' McAllen, a hacker who my old man fire for using drugs and sale them on online where he was using American Mafia name. Marcus a man about his late twenties which he have a brown hair, grey eyes and a pretty pathetic build which he was skinny to the bone. I end up finding out by my best hacker, Gowther Wright known as Goat that Marcus was working with low gangs who been a pain in my ass.

"It's for the Irish Gang to the Gangleader Herbert O'Reilly! It will be in the fisher nest and password to enter there is your sister's name!" Marcus soon said which I looked at him in slightly shock. Really? He really put Vesta's name as password? That's bullshit. "Alright, Ban get ready for raiding the whole gang and please, kill this scumbag for his shit" I soon said which I soon heard him screaming and begging me to not killing him unlit I heard the gunshots. I soon sigh as King open the door of my car which I got in as he along with Ban Hunter my best friend and henchman and Gowther got in before start driving. Shit, that bastard really pissed me off. Why the hell he put my younger sister's name?

"That was weird as hell. Why he put Vesta's name on it? I know she's a good looking and short, I think he was a pervert with Lolitas" "Hey, you're the one who dating a Lolita! You're dating King's sister who's shorter than Vesta!" I barked back as  King have the porker face while Ban threatened me that I don't put Elaine's name in our argument. I chuckles as I know my little brother and littlest sister been troublemakers. Since I got Dad's place as the Demon King, Zeldris known as the Prince of Darkness leads the Ten Commandments in the north of Los Angeles and fighting with the German gangs who are nazis as kicking their asses for what they did to the Jews, thanks to Hilter who's rotting in hell.

Vesta known as the Goddess of Raging Fire make up gang called Twelve Valkyries who are serving me in the east side of Los Angeles as checking the Hispanic Region over there since we can't miss with them. After all, they're more brutal and aggressive than Mafia or the gangsters. I know that the Russian, English, and Italian Mafias been in war with French Mafia since Elizabeth's grandfather Alphonse make their jobs as hell and got the whole Los Angeles to San Diego. Damn, it's really a pain in the ass. I been investing the new heir to the throne of French Mafia itself. I found that Bartra's two oldest daughters rejects his offer to come to the family tradition dueling they didn't want to kill people. The eldest daughter Margaret Camille Leoneis marry the detective Gilthunder 'Gil' Storms and having his kid.

The second who is a tomboy, Veronica Dominique Leoneis run away from her parents dueling she couldn't place them as killers and join the Police Department of LA to arrest her parents for their crimes. That was a bold move and I like that. As leaving me with the youngest and beautiful out his daughters, Elizabeth Agnes Leoneis the Princess of French Mafia. They couldn't tell their favorite daughter since she would leave them like how sassy tomboy did but Bartra and the Dark Queen Caroline marked her as the new heiress for the Leoneis's Inc and new Chairwoman of French Mafia. They only need was a trustful guy of the most trusted allies of them to make her falls for him and get marry.

But guess what now, Bartra! I have your daughter and I'm going to watch you burn along with your witch! I soon sigh of relief as we soon got to my mansion. King park as we got off of the car and walking towards my house. "Welcome back! So how did it go with Boysite?" Diane soon asked after she open the door. King told her that I order Ban kill Boysite dueling he have a thing for Vesta which Diane 'O' and looked at me with a porker face. I glare at King as I notice that I haven't seen Elizabeth. Where is she? I soon asked Diane if she knows where was Elizabeth which she nods. "Oh, she's in her break which she eating in the gardens" she anwsered which I nods as I went to the gardens.

I soon got to the gardens as looking for Elizabeth. I hope she didn't try to escape since we both know what's going to happen if she does. After all, I'm a man of my word. I walked towards the oak tree and seeing by the other side, Elizabeth who falls asleep onto the soft grass and sleeping very peaceful which was beautiful. Damn, she's sure the counterpart of the Sleeping Beauty herself. I soon sigh since I couldn't let her here. I soon pick her up gentle into princess hold and walked out of the gardens to the mansion. I soon walked to my room as I place her on my bed before covering her with bankets. I soon sat down on bedside close to hers and looked at her. Wow, for a scumbag like Bartra and the witch did have such a incredibly beautiful daughter. She has a perfect features and sexy body.

I can't imagine her being the daughter of Chairman of the French Mafia who's been ungrateful bastards and murders. I can't really help feeling attracts towards her.

"Oh shit, I'm getting attach to her"