Not only was everyone running around like chickens with their heads cut off because of this wedding.. but Harry, Ron and Hermione were up to something.  They were being secretive and in all honesty, it kind of scared me, but I tried to push thoughts about what they could be doing to the back of my mind.   

Earlier that day, Fred and I had went into town in order to buy him a couple of birthday presents.  I'd had absolutely no idea what he would want, so I settled for a package of socks.  Then after buying those, I'd come across the shirts.. Something inside of me told me that I needed to get those shirts for the Golden Trio, because of whatever they were up to, they'd need them.  

They were plain shirts, just a bit thicker than normal shirts, and the tag had said they absorb body heat and help keep the wearer warm, so I had Fred buy three of them.  Though I felt bad wasting his money, he assured me that I wasn't and that he also knew they'd need these shirts in the near future.  

I hoped Harry liked them and Ron and Hermione also got some use out of those awfully expensive shirts.

Then came Harry's birthday, and Mrs. Weasley had decided to give him a birthday dinner in order to celebrate.  I helped Molly make dinner, set the table that we had outside that was waiting to be used for the wedding tomorrow. We were waiting for Mr. Weasley to show up, talking about how he must have had to stay late at work, when a bright light suddenly came zooming to the table, becoming a silvery weasel that spoke with Mr. Weasley's voice.

"Minister of Magic coming with me." 

Lupin and his wife, the pink haired woman, Tonks, immediately stood up, apologizing to Harry before leaving abruptly, jumping over a fence and disappearing from our sight.  Harry and I shared a look before I shrugged and looked around for Mr. Weasley and the Minister of Magic.  

As soon as they arrived, the man who I knew to be the Minister but not his name, asked to have a private word with Ron, Harry and Hermione.  Molly and Arthur shared worried looks as they all walked away together. 

It was several minutes later, close to a half hour, when we finally heard the voices from inside beginning to get louder.  We'd been sitting in silence right before that, and though the voices were raised in anger, it was difficult to understand what they were saying. 

Immediately Mr and Mrs. Weasley jumped up from the table and ran inside, Fred, George and I following slower, as George's balance was still impaired slightly from his missing ear, and my own back couldn't handle running, as the burn, even over the days, hadn't healed a bit.

We stopped in the doorway, moving out of the way as the Minister walked out, his head held high as he seemed to glare at us, and I grimaced as I got a horrible feeling in my gut about the man.  

The others walked out after him a few minutes later, while the twins and I had stayed at the door to wait for them.  Nobody spoke as Harry laid out a few objects on the table.  I ate quietly as the others talked about them, things that Dumbledore had left to them in his will.

*_*_*

The floorboards creaked underneath everyones heavy footfalls as we made our way to the pitched tent not too far from the Weasley's home where the wedding would be taking place.  I walked beside Harry, disguised just as he was, as one of the Weasley's cousins.  I grimaced as I thought about how we needed to be disguised because they believed someone here was an informant to the Dark Lord.

We sat together, with the other Weasley's as the wedding passed, and I marveled at how something as beautiful as a wedding could come about in times as dark as these.  As Fleur stood up next to Bill, with Fleur's utter perfection and Bill's scarred handsomeness, it was truly something to behold.  It made me proud to be a part of something so amazing in a time like this.  

People were dancing, laughing, chatting, flirting.. Fred danced with girl after girl, and George had several lining up to dance with him as well.  Jealousy flitted through me as I saw him laughing with them all, and I hated having to pretend to be his cousin.  I couldn't grab him and hold him to me, I couldn't dance with him, I could just sit here and try to pretend as if I wasn't staring at him constantly like a creep.  

But the moment was ruined was a familiar silvery bright light came in through the open canopy of the wedding tent, transforming into a lynx as dancers stopped dancing and I turned towards the patronus.  Not many people seemed to notice it and I could just barely make out what it was saying.

"The Ministry has fallen, Scrimgeour is dead.  They are coming."

The patronus disappeared as quickly as it had appeared, but I was still trying to process the words.   Who was 'they'?  Who was coming? 

Looking towards Harry, I realized him and Hermione had their wands drawn.  Scrunching my eyebrows, I began to follow their lead, still not realizing just what was happening, when someone screamed. 

Loud pops filled the room as people began Disapparating, while others rushed out of the tent, pushing and hitting, elbowing.  

I grunted as someone slammed into my back, pushing me to the ground before stomping over me, using me as if I was a step.  Three others followed as I screamed as each of their weights were pressed onto my injury before I finally managed to get up, and it was then that I realized just what was going on.

Death Eaters..

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Harry, Ron and Hermione disapparate  as I crawled underneath a table, the tent was in chaos as I kept crawling underneath the tables, trying to get to the corner of the tent so I could crawl underneath the cloth and out into freedom.  I could disapparate, but I couldn't concentrate, maybe I could do it.  

The back of my dress was grabbed, and whoever had done it, pulled me out from underneath my hiding place as I screeched.  

Terrified, only one idea popped into my head about how I could get free from the Death Eater I now faced.  Closing my eyes, I concentrated to the best of my ability about changing my form into that of my animagus.  

I felt my body shrink, fur sprouting everywhere as I fell to the floor, tiny and lemming sized.  Turning to look back momentarily at the now-giant man in a mask, I then took off back under the table and raced towards the edge of the tent, pushing my tiny body underneath the heavy clothe and darting to the nearest bush, where I decided I'd hide out until Lord Voldemort's minions were gone.

[[A/N: There, chapter four is out.. definitely not my best, but I'm a bit worried as my friend is in the hospital and just adhfaklsdhfas;d yes.  So here's this, its longer than my usual chapters, I really needed to distract myself.  I'm sorry if it sucks, and Its a bit rushed, but only because I wanted to get this out of the way so we can move on to some real stuff.  Yes some facts will be wrong through this story, so I'm sorry abotu those, but I don't want it to feel like you guys are just rereading the actual HP story >.<]]