Chapter 9: Attack on the Sokovia Base

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here? Where's Wanda, and what the hell is going on?"

"The Avengers are attacking the base. I came to rescue you and Wanda's fine."

"Well you didn't need to rescue me. I'm not a damsel in distress," she said crossing her arms.

"Can you still be the beautiful damsel?"

"No."

"Come on. We're getting out of here." He handed her a navy blue sweater with a hood.

She quickly put it on and felt Pietro's arms picking her up.

"Woah! What are you doing?" she said, struggling to get out of his arms.

"I'm going to bring you to a safe place near Wanda, he explained. "Hold on tight."

Pietro then sped off with Jocey flinching for a second and clutched onto his shoulders.

Pietro ran to the lab where a bunch of scientists and soldiers were working in a panic to try to defend themselves with Strucker and List conversing in one another.

Pietro dropped off Jocey behind a wall. "Don't let them see you," he whispered, putting a finger, gesturing her to be silent.

She nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile...

Outside the Hydra, there was a snowy thicket surrounding the base. A huge battle is going on between Hydra and the Avengers.

Clint Barton/Hawkeye and Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow are riding an army truck; Black Widow running some Hydra soldiers over while driving it against another truck. Hawkeye on the other hand was shooting many types of arrows at soldiers who were trying to get close to the truck, especially the gunner at the other truck.

Thor took down the gunner and launched himself at the lookout post, taking down the sentinels. He then dropped down and picked up a steel beam from the post, swinging it down on the henchmen.

Captain America rode on a Harvey Davidson motorcycle, grabbing one Hydra soldier, dragging him along on the ground, and then throwing him like a rag doll. He tossed his vibranium shield at the other enemies while crashing into others.

The Hulk was smashing the truck that was chasing Hawkeye and Natasha as well as other Hydra followers, which the assassins leaped off the truck.

Tony Stark/Iron Man flew ahead of the team and was about to charge into the base, when he was bounced off by a force field.

"Shit!" Tony cried.

"Language!" Cap retorted. "J.A.R.V.I.S., what's the view from upstairs?"

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken," the A.I explained, scanning the base.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker's couldn't mount his defense without it," Thor claimed while fighting off the Hydra guards with Mjölnir. "At long last."