You have to!

Maddie's POV:

I watch as Josh walks around my room, observing every little detail, looking at every picture, smiling at every decoration until he turns around and faces me. 

"Ok so what should we do?" He asks, looking at me expectantly. I shrug. He smirks. "You live here and you don't know what to do?" He laughs when I shake my head and giggle and he thinks for a second before his eyes light up and he looks me in the eye. 

"Should I be scared or...?"I trail off as he smiles innocently at me. "Oh no." 

"We're making you a TikTok account. This second." I look at him in disbelief. No way. 

"Absolutely not. I will not. I refuse to get myself involved with that. I also would rather not read your thirst comment section because... just ew. Like where did 11 year olds learn to say stuff like that?" I rant and he laughs but doesn't stand down. 

"Yes we are! You have to! It'll be so fun! And plus, I didn't even tell you to read my comments!" He pleads. He smiles innocently at me and I sigh, knowing I can't refuse. He smirks, knowing he won. I hand over my phone to him. 

"Ughhh I can't believe I'm doing this..." I groan.

"Hey, you don't know who Charli D'amelio is, that's your fault..." He retorts, and then looks up at me with shock. "You downloaded it before?" He smiles, thinking he caught me. 

"Hah, no. I had Musical.ly because I'm an OG. Three days after TikTok, I just left. I got annoyed by it." I explain, feeling the Musical.ly nostalgia. He looks at me with understanding.

"If you think Musical.ly brings nostalgia, you should hear Summer '19 TikTok songs. For me, that hits different." He says this with a wistful look on his face. I laugh at how depressed he looks over TikTok. I hit him with a pillow. "Owww what was that for?" We both laugh. "What should we call your account?" He asks. 

"Uh... TheMadsGrimes I guess?" I say, uncertain. 

"Cool. Basic, but cool." He laughs when I hit him with a pillow again. "What do you want your profile pic to be?" I shrug.

"You choose." He smiles and goes through my pictures. He picks one of me smiling and posing on the beach. I smile, I remember the day that picture was taken. That was last summer and Daniel had just taken me to the beach with all the boys, along with Gabby, Christina, Kay, Tate, and Lavender. It was great. I haven't really kept in touch with Tate, Jonah, Jack, and Daniel (for obvious reasons) but I talk to the others almost every day. 

"Great! All set! Ok lets make a TikTok now!" I groan as he starts teaching me a dance to Still Softish. This is going to be a long, long, day. Yay. 

(A/N: Yay she got TikTok! And ahhh I miss Summer '19 I'm crying as I listen to the mashups because those were the days and I miss that. Tbh, we all took Summer '19 for granted and all wished to just get to 2020, and look where we are now. If I could go back in time and stay there for my life, it would be Summer '19. Anyways, hope you liked my mini rant. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! K, bye bby's💖✌🏻)