Twelve: Mercedes in the dust

Start from the beginning

Victoria places the baggie neatly on the dashboard before hearing yelling and grunting. Quickly she looks in the rear view. A small, naked man is on Phil's shoulders, beating him in the back with a crowbar. "Oh fuck." Victoria rushes out of the car.

"Please! Please stop!" Alan begs watching. Finally, Phil shoves the man off of him so, the small asian man directs his Fury to Stu, beating him in the gut, shoulder and balls with the crowbar.

Phil stands in pain, grabbing his back. "Who the fuck is that?" She questions, loudly. The man turned around, angry before glaring at Victoria.

"Oh shit." Phil mutters, noticing the mans glare toward Victoria.

"You! You bitch! You steal my coke!" he yells. Phil rushes to block Victoria from the small mans wrath but is too slow, The man swipes the crowbar up, forcing Victoria to fall onto her back. The man then does the same thing to Phil before turning to Alan.

"You gonna fuck on me?" he yells, standing ready to fight. Alan shakes his head.

"Nobody's gonna fuck on you!" Alan yells back, "We're on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! Hate him! He destroys cities! Please!" Alan begs, "This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants." he tries to reason but the man simply throws the crowbar, the tip hitting Alan square in the face.

Alan collapses and the man runs off. "Holy fuck" Victoria groans in pain, holding her bloody nose and cut lip. Phil drags himself over to Victoria.

"Are you okay?" he questions, doing his best to flip onto his back to get onto his feet.

Victoria groans, covering her bloody nose, "I think my fucking nose is broken." she moans in pain.

"Let me see." Phis says, propping himself up on his elbow. Victoria removes her hand, revealing a broken, bloodied nose. He cringes at the amount of blood. "Why is there so much blood? Stu come here look at her nose." Phil urges.

"I have internal bleeding, someone call 9-1-1." Stu groans, pulling himself over to Victoria, "Oh yeah thats definitely broken." he cringes.

Victoria groans, "No, no, I'm gonna have an ugly crooked nose. Stu push it back into place!" she yells, sitting up.

"What! No! He's a dentist, not a doctor!" Phil objects.

Victoria glares at Phil, "He still went through med school. Stu fucking do it. I will not have a crooked nose." she hisses.

"Oh god, okay." Stu places his hand on Victoria's nose, "I am so sorry." he says before snapping Victoria's nose to the right, replacing it into it's original position.

Victoria gasped, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." she whines, holding her only slightly broken nose.

Phil grimaces, "What the fuck was that?" he holds his back in pain, "That was some fucked up shit. Who was that guy? He was so mean."

Victoria moans, "I stole his fucking cocaine. Why would I do that? Crack heads are always so mad when I do that."

Phil holds his finger to his bleeding lip, "Guys, there's something I need to tell you." Alan mutters out. "Last night on the roof, before we went out, I slipped something in out Jgermeister." he admitted.

"What?"

"I'm sorry, I fudged up guys." Alan apologized, looking at his lap in shame.

Stu glared at Alan, "You drugged us?" he questioned, slightly more calm than Victoria expected.

"No, I didn't drug you. I was told it was ecstasy."

"Well who told you it was ecstasy?" Phil hesitated, sitting up straight. Victoria was in too much pain to even care.

Alan sighed, "The guy I boguht it form at the liquor store."

Stu looked defeated, "Why would you give us ecstasty?"

"I wanted everybody to have a good time. And I knew you guys - well I knew everyone but Victoria wouldn't take it. It was just one hit each! I used to do three hits a night." Alan defended.

"But it wasn't ecstasy, Alan! It was roofies!" Stu said, getting up, he was getting more frustrated, and worried.

Alan frowned, "You think I knew that, Stu? The guy I bought it from seemed like a real straight shooter." he defended himself.

Stu laughed in disbelief, "I'm sorry, you mean the drug dealer at the liquor store wasn't a good guy?" he yelled.

Phil held a hand up, "Let's just calm down."

Stu burst with anger, "You fucking calm down! He drugged us! I lost a tooth! I married a whore!" he seethed, kicking the dirt.

"How dare you! She's a nice lady!" Alan disapproved.

Victoria smirked up at Phil, rolling her eyes, "You are such a fucking moron!" Stu retorted

"Your language is offensive."

Phil finally got up, holding Stu back from Alan, "Alright, let's just take it easy." Phil attempted to calm Stu down.

"Hey on the bright side at least it wasn't some creep who drugged us-" Victoria started to talk but Stu cut her off.

"'Look on the bright side'" He mocked, "Vic, come on! He fucking drugged us! D-R-U-G-G-E-D us! It's illegal! It's gross!" he ranted, Victoria frowned, "Oh nooo I forgot! This is right up your fucking ally!" he screamed. "Drugs and booze, doing whatever the fuck you want because mommy and daddy will cover it up." Stu spat.

Victoria gulped, glumly staring at the ground, "Stu, come on. You didn't mean that." Phil mumbled to Stu who took a deep breath. "Seriously, this is a good thing. At least it's not some stranger who drugged us for God knows what reason."

"Yeah, you're right, Phil. It's totally a good thing. We're so much better off now." Stu sarcastically spat, "Here's something I would like to remind you two of: Our best friend, Doug is probably face down in a ditch right now, with a meth head butt fucking his corpse!"

"That's highly unlikely." Phil disagreed

"It's true." Stu retorted.

Phil sighed, pushing against Stu, "Does not help." he reminded, "All right, let's get our shit together guys." he said, extending a hand for Victoria to grab onto. She bit her lip, grabbing it as he pulled her to her feet. "Let's go back to the hotel, and I'm gonna make a couple calls. Maybe Dougs back there, maybe he's asleep. Come on, let's go." Phil suggested, jumping into the drivers seat. Victoria rolled her shoulders back, waiting for Stu to get in the car so she could get in.

"Stu, a little help?" Alan asked, rolling over onto his side to try and get up.

Stu scoffed, "Shut up." he snapped, opening the door, accidentally slamming Alan in the head. "Oh god, oh god, are you okay?" he worried, rushing to check on Alan.

Victoria rolled her eyes, "Yeah I'm fine." Alan groaned, rubbing his head.

"Alan I'm sorry." Stu apologized, helping Alan to his feet.

Victoria sighed "You guys are annoying."