Twenty: Weddings in L.A

After an extremely stressful ride back to L.A which included getting clothes thrown at them from a strange white van, having to change on the side of the road, and going 20mph above the speed limit at all times. The five of them had finally made it back to L.A. pulling up to the wedding only an hour late.

The wedding proceeded beautifully, flawlessly transferring into the reception except for the awful singer who was singling Candy Shop.

Victoria was stuck talking to Tracy's parents, awkwardly trying to hold a conversation with them. Her heart beat out of her chest as she saw Phil walk over to his wife and child, awkwardly kissing his wife.

She took a deep breath, her heart aching. Phil was an good guy, an amazing one. So, she knew what to expect.

-

Phil swooped his kid into a giant bear hug, swinging around, "Daddy!" the kid cheered.

"Hey my man." Phil laughed, setting his child down.

He felt guilty, looking at an unsuspecting Stephanie who gave him a bright smile. His heart ached for what he was about to do, his guilt was shooting through the roof. However, no matter how much he truly did love Victoria, Stephanie was his wife, the mother of his child, the woman he once loved, who he made vows and promises to.

Phil smiled at Stephanie, "I'll be right back, babe." he muttered out. He walked over to Victoria, pressing his hand against her back, "Can I steal her for a moment?" he questioned, smiling at Mr. and Mrs. Garner who frowned but nodded.

Phil said nothing as he lead Victoria inside, and to the bathrooms, he opened the bathroom door, pushing Victoria into it and locking the door. "Phil." she frowned, knowing exactly what was coming next.

He bit down on his lip, "I love you, so much. I've loved you since high school but," he paused, "I can't do this to her." he gulped, watching as Victoria nodded, understandingly.

Of course she was mad, sad, angry at how he'd said all those things to make her feel better in the villa bathroom and now, he was taking them all back. "I know." she licked her lip, smiling weakly, "I know, Phil."

Phil's heart hurt, a pain he'd never felt before. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." he whispered, snaking his arm around Victoria's waist and pressing his forehead to her's. It was nice, them sitting there in silence.

Victoria blinked out a tear, wrapping her hands around his neck. "I know." she mumbled. She looked up, tangling one of her hands in Phil's hair bringing his head down closer to hers. She pressed her lips against his, cursing at the butterflies that fluttered in her stomach when he kissed back. She pulled away from him, "Goodbye, Phil."

Phil grabbed onto her wrist as she turned to walk out of the bathroom, "Am I making the right decision?"

Victoria tried to smile, "That's up to you, Phil."