Twelve: Mercedes in the dust

Start from the beginning

"I am so bored." she groaned, opening her eyes to see Phil staring at her with his hands on his hips, biting his bottom lip. Victoria let another breathy groan out.

Phil took a deep breath, "Come on, lets go." he grabbed Victoria's waist, pulling her back over to where Stu and Alan sat waiting for the car to be pulled around. In the distance, the car approached, "Shit I can't watch." Phil turned around, covering his eyes.

"Not looking, not looking." Stu repeated. Victoria stood next to Alan, watching as the Mercedes arrived in the same condition they had gotten it in.

Victoria grinned "Oh thank god." Phil breathed out, grabbing the keys from the man and jumping into the car. Victoria happily jumped into the passenger seat. "You see? It's gonna be alright."

A few minutes later, they were on their way back to the hotel, refreshed and feeling good about finding Doug. Vanessa popped open the glove box, "Ohhhh glorious." she cheered, pulling out the bottle of jack daniels she had bought but never opened.

"Find anything?" Phil asked her.

Victoria nodded, "Hell yeah I did." she grinned, the boys perked up, excited to have another clue. Instead of anything insightful, all she pulled out of the glove box was alcohol, disappointing Alan, Stu and Phil.

Phil sighed, concerned as Victoria popped the cap off and took a few swigs of the Jack Daniels. "I got a cigar." Stu announced.

Alan held up a pair of boots, "I found uh, these are some black shoes." he looked at Victoria as if to say 'are these yours?'

"They womens shoes?" Phil questioned, looking at Alan in the rear view.

Alan shrugged, "I don't know. It's a mans size six." Stu said, grabbing the shoe.

"That's weird." Phil purses his lips.

Suddenly, Alan holds up a large, used condom, "What is this? A snakeskin?"

Victoria turned around, taking another swig of Jack Daniels, "Ewwww." she laughs.

"Oh come on! Ew!" Stu yells, trying to get away from Alan. Alan simply drops it onto Stu's lap.

Phil groans, "Thats a used condom, Alan." he points out. Stu frets, trying to get the condom away from him.

"Oh god, blech!" Stu yells, throwing the condom at Alan, hitting him in the eye. Alan laughs, throwing it onto Phil's shoulder. "It's wet!"

Victoria throws her head back with laughter as Phil yells. "Hey! Come on!" Phil swerves the car, trying to nudge the condom off of himself, "I got jizz on me! Jesus christ, guys!" he yells.

Stu laughs, "It's probably your jizz!" Phil swerved the car, disgusted.

Phil rolls down the window, tossing the condom out, he swerves into the dirt next to the road, stopping the car. "Oh my god." Phil groans, "We gotta get this shit together, guys!" he yells, watching as Victoria giggles, taking yet another drink of her alcohol.

Banging on the trunk interrupts them, "What was that?" Alan questions.

Stu furrows his eyebrows, "It's in the trunk." his eyes widen, "Dougs in the trunk!"

Victoria grins, watching Phil, Stu and Alan get out of the car and rush to the trunk. "Oooh what's that." she bends down, finding a small packet of white powder. "I fucking knew it. Cocaine." she chuckles.

"Holy fuck! Holy shit!" Phil yells, rushing to open the trunk.

"Open it! Open it! Open it!" Stu urges.