I loved to read when I was younger. But being put in the position to lead a million dollar corporation took time away from me doing the things I really loved. Draping my gown down on a nearby chair, I began to peruse my way through the library, browsing through some of the books that caught my eye. I smiled as I got lost in all the literature surrounding me. Then I suddenly felt a presence behind me. It wasn't King, so I got on alert. I turned around swiftly before my eyes widened in surprise. Before me was a beautiful young lady, her hair long and blonde. She wore a long white sweater, and I could tell she was getting ready for her day judging by the freshly applied makeup on her face.

 She wore a long white sweater, and I could tell she was getting ready for her day judging by the freshly applied makeup on her face

She smiled and waved shyly at me as I returned the gesture. I put the book back where it was as she approached me.

"A bit much right?" she said as she stood beside me, the both of us looking at the library surrounding us.

"I don't think so," I replied. "If it were up to me, it would be much bigger than this."

We both laughed.

"Believe me, he wanted to expand it. I'm Dinah by the way."

She stuck her hand out for me to shake. I took her hand and held it, my skin heating up at the contact as my eyes began to glow. I smiled brightly once I realized who she was.

"Oh wow! You're King's baby girl," I said, making her smile more. "Well, not so much a baby anymore apparently."

Dinah laughed as she ducked her head down a little.

"He's already told you about me I see. Can't say I'm surprised. I'm guessing that was your dress on the floor."

I felt my cheeks turn a little red as we both looked to the gown of discussion. Dinah let out an amused laugh.

"It's a beautiful dress. Had to restrain myself from stealing it and keeping it for myself."

"Sneaky," I said as I playfully side-eyed her. 

Her and I made our way to the kitchen. I was delighted to see King up and about, sipping on a mug of hot tea in nothing but grey sweatpants. I raked my eyes over his physique, meeting his gaze just as he winked at me. I smiled at him as he put his mug down, going in for a hug with Dinah.

"Morning princess."

"Morning daddy. Looks like you had a good night."

King looked my way as he came over to kiss my cheek, bringing me into his side.

"Absolutely. And I see you two have already met."

"We have," I said. "Your daughter's very charming."

"Gets that from me," King said smugly.

Dinah snorted as she made herself some tea.

"What time did you get in love?" King asked as we all sat down at the table.