V

▪︎¤▪︎

I was the first to wake up the next morning. The sun shone bright in King's room, a pleasant change of atmosphere from last night. Looking up at his peaceful state, I gently kissed him on the top of his cheek before sneaking my way out of his bed. I looked to what I assumed was his closet. Being sure to stay quiet, I slowly opened up the double doors that revealed a plethora of his clothes. I managed to pick out a crisp, button down shirt to borrow. After slipping on my panties, I put on his shirt, the end of it reaching the top of my knees. It never really occurred to me how tall he was until just now. Taking one last glance at him, I smiled before closing the door some and venturing my way throughout his home.

I took slow strides as my eyes took in the beautiful architecture. The walls were covered in art that had to have been hand painted from top to bottom. The interior had an old, Victorian style to it that I absolutely loved. It was much different than how people usually lived, especially with the advancement of technology. It seemed as if I was in a time capsule where things were more...real...

I slowly made my way downstairs, catching the sights of our clothing from last night that singed off of our bodies

I slowly made my way downstairs, catching the sights of our clothing from last night that singed off of our bodies. I giggled as I picked up my gown. I then looked up at the skylight, finally seeing just how big it was.

I walked a little ways further and found myself in what appeared to be a massive study

I walked a little ways further and found myself in what appeared to be a massive study...or library. There were books everywhere, the shelves reaching all the way up to the ceiling. In that moment, I felt like a kid in a candy store.