RING RING RING!

Jotaro awoke to the sound of his alarm clock. He slowly got up. It was Tuesday. "Kakyoin..."He got ready for school and walked into the kitchen, where his mother was waiting.

"Good morning, Jotaro!" She then hugged him. "Get off!" She obeyed and smiled. "Okay." She responded politely. Jotaro packed his lunch this time and went out the door.

He walks to school, wanting to see Kakyoin. Kakyoin was his only reason to even bother getting up in the morning. He likes Kakyoin.

No. He loved him.

He liked Kakyoin for who he was. The girls at the school were so annoying. Kakyoin was the only one who really knew him. He knew he was soft for marine life. Nobody knew that but Kakyoin.

He got to school on time and got to class, where Kakyoin was drawing in his sketchbook. Kakyoin looked up to see Jotaro and frantically closed his book and put it aside. "Good morning."

"Morning. What are you drawing."

"My art project. I'll show you it when I'm done."

"Okay then. Cherry boy."

"Cherry boy?" Kakyoin smiled. "Is that my nickname?"

"Yes, it is." Jotaro had called him that by accident. He decided to play along with it."

"Now I wanna come up with one for you...um" He tapped his desk in thought. "...I can't think of anything yet." Kakyoin smiled again. That smile. the one that made his heartbeat scatter in every direction. "But don't worry, I will soon enough."

"I'll be glad to hear it."

"Okay."

The lecture soon began. Jotaro would never pay attention. He would always look at Kakyoin. He was way more interesting than any other class. However Kakyoin would usually catch him, he didn't seem to mind.

Soon, lunch rolled around and eager student's spilled out of the room. Jotaro and Kakyoin head to the rooftop in the usual spot. "It's so pretty out today," Kakyoin said calmly.

"yeah, it is."

"Oh, right! I almost forgot! I got a nickname for you."

"Well, let me hear it."

"Ocean man."

"You're gonna name me after a song?" Jotaro grinned, nearly laughing.

"That's not a problem is it?"

'Haha. No, I love that song."

Kakyion began to hum the lyrics. "♪Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand.♪ How was that?"

"Art is definitely your strong suit."

"Was it that bad?"

"No, you have a pretty voice, but it's not made for singing. But it wasn't shabby."

"Okay, okay. I'll never sing again."

The lunch block ended, and students went back to their assigned classes.

Only an hour left. Jotaro could hardly wait. The teacher had rambled on and on and Jotaro paid no attention as the students raised their hands to give out answers but he heard them say this:

"Mister Kakyoin? Did something happen?"

"Huh?" Kakyoin looked confused.

"Your arm."

He glanced over at his wrist. "Oh." He immediately hid it with his sleeve. "It's alright. Thank you for your concern."

"Okay, but see me after class is over." The teacher looked troubled.

"Alright."

What happened to his arm? Did something happen? Don't tell me. Jotaro felt his anxiety go up. The whole class was gawking at Kakyoin, confused and curious. Kakyoin looked uncomfortable. Luckily the teacher noticed this. "Class, please play attention or extra homework tonight."

That got the class to turn around and pay attention and finished their work.

[time skip]

Jotaro stayed in with Kakyoin. "Ah, Mister Kujo, this is a private matter so I ask that I need you to leave out in the hallway. I'm not sure if Kakyoin will be comfortable with you in here."

"No, it's okay. He can stay, I'd rather you not kick him out, he is very important to me." Kakyoin said, trying to convince his teacher. Jotaro jumped back a little. Very Important? He felt his cheeks warm up.

"If you insist." The teacher turned to Jotaro. "You can stay Mister Kujo."

"You can drop the formalities," Jotaro said passive-aggressively.

The teacher just nodded. "Kakyoin, I ask that you roll up your sleeves."

Kakyoin nodded and did as he was asked. Red lines were present on both.

"Kakyoin... why....why did you-?" Jotaro was unable to finish his sentence. He felt panic stuck in his throat. Kakyoin didn't answer. "Please answer us, Mister Kakyoin."

"I didn't feel like I fit in with people, I felt like I wasn't supposed to exist, unloved by importable people." He looked as if he would cry.

"Mister Kakyoin. It's normal for that to happen but this isn't an excuse. If you want, I can schedule you some therapy here but only if you want it. I won't force it on you and nor will I report you. You are loved I can promise you that."

"Thank you. I appreciate the offer but I must decline."

"Alright. You are free to leave."

"Thank you."

They walk out. Kakyoin looked saddened. "Hey, are you okay?"

"I feel like a disappointment and so stupid."

"As the teacher said, You are loved, And your smart and a great person."

"Really?" Kakyoin's eyes widened with a sparkle.

"I meant every word of it."

Kakyoin suddenly gave him a hug, nearly knocking Jotaro down. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me."

Little did they both know, the teacher was watching them through the door. He smiled and walked off to his desk. "I was right, they are in love. Nothing wrong with that."

"So, Kakyoin do you wanna go to the coffee shop sometime after school this week?"

"Sure! How about tomorrow?"

"Sounds great."

And they both head to their clubrooms.