Chapter 3: First Year of Captivity

Start from the beginning

After she was finished with her meal, Jocey walked to the cell door and thanked the person who gave her the food even though they were gone.

She curled into a ball, trying to find warmth in the cold cell and fell asleep once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day Six

The cell door unlocked, waking Jocey up. A dim light was shone through the door, blinding the girl for a second. The door opened to reveal the bald man with glasses, standing in the doorway along with two black armored men.

"Hello little Jocelyn," the bald man said. "I am Doctor Arnim Zola. My apologies for wrecking your house, but I really needed you for the experiment I trying to create." His hands gestured as the two hydra agents grabbed Jocey and dragged her out of the cell.

Jocey struggled to get out of the men's grip but she realized that it's useless because of their gauntlets, giving them extra strength; strength that was stronger than hers.

She heard about Arnim Zola during a history lecture of World War II. He was a mad scientist working for Hydra until the Allies captured him. There was something about him that creeped her out, but she didn't know what it was until now. His mind. "How did he escape?" thought Jocey.

"I thought Hydra died went Red Skull died," Jocey claimed looking down at the ground.

"You are wrong, fräulien," Zola replied. He crouched down to Jocey's diminutive height. Jocey hated that she was short and was below the average height of an eight year old girl.
"S.H.I.E.L.D had offered me a job at the Operation Paperclip, a program that employed more than 1,500 Nazi German scientists, engineers, and technicians to S.H.I.E.L.D. I used that job to rebuild Hydra."

"No," Jocey cried in disbelief. "That's not true! S.H.I.E.L.D would never offer employment to evil people like you."

"I'm afraid it's true, little Jocelyn," Zola said.

They continued to walk out of the jailhouse and into a lab. When they got to the lab, Jocey was appalled at what she saw.

Owen was there with his mother, both glaring at her.

"Owen," she yelled with confusion. "Hello Jocey or should I say Captain America's little bitch," Owen replied.

"Wha-." "When I first heard that Captain Rogers had an offspring, I was overjoyed. I decided to watch you over the years, to see what you were like, and I must say you did not disappoint me. Thanks to Owen, my Hydra spy," Zola interrupted.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" Jocey yelled trying to break out of the armored men's grip. Owen smirked at her.

"Hydra needed you, Jocey. I did like spending time with you though. Manipulating you to think I was your only friend. Your voice and dancing is still pretty though. Too bad you're not going to fulfill your dreams as a performer. Also, my asthma was a hoax." Owen and his mother then yelled, "Hail Hydra" and exited the lab.

"I HOPE WHEN S.H.I.E.L.D FINDS HYDRA AND RESCUE ME , YOU DIE IN A FIRE! BOTH OF YOU!" Jocey yelled, tears rolling down her cheeks. She was heartbroken. The only person besides her mother, Uncle Howard, and S.H.I.E.L.D who was a friend to her had been a Hydra agent all along, getting information.