Prolouge

Graduation has passed, and now is a new beginning

Graduation has passed, and now is a new beginning. They say that the end of high school is the beginning of bigger and better things. He didn't feel that way. He was leaving home, his parents, friends, everything. He thought it would be easy to saying goodbye, but the thought of starting over caused him to shed a tear .

"Are you crying?"

"What? No..." Jeongguk wiped his cheeks, clearing the evidence.

"Bro, you totally are." Hoseok started laughing at the other.

"Shut up. I was just in my own head."

"Mmhmm. You know, you can stay if you want to. I'm sure the colleges here will accept you."

"I know they will. But I worked so hard to get into Seoul." Jeongguk took a glass that was in front of him, taking a shot. He scrunched his face feeling the burn down his throat. "You promised me you would go too, Hoseok."

"Yeah, I know, and I tried." He laughed as he filled the others glass. "I didn't study hard enough, I guess."

"You barely studied." Jeongguk sighed, taking the glass once again as he drank the alcohol.

"Hey, I poured that so we could cheers."

"Cheers?"

"Cheers?"

"Yeah."

"Cheers to what?"

"You're last day here. I'm losing my best friend." Hoseok whined.

"We'll still talk."

"I know, but it won't be the same. I won't be able to see my Little JK's face every day." Hoseok grabbed his beer, taking bigger gulps.

"Little?"

"Well, you were little. Now you're all grown up," Hoseok called over the waitress, asking for more drinks as Jeongguk protested. "You don't want to drink with me?"

"It's not that. I have to leave early tomorrow. I can't have a hangover."

"Yeah, fine." The other huffed as he opened the bottle. "So, are you going over to Hyunae's later to say your goodbyes?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows.

"I didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

Jeongguk sighed and rested his elbows on the table, "We...decided to break up."

"What? No way!"

"Yeah... we won't be able to see each other very often."

"But you two have been together for two years now. Couldn't you try a long-distance relationship?"

"Two years is a long time, I know, but it's a mixture of things." He moved his hand lightly through his dark hair, "We weren't really close. I mean, I do love her, but I don't think I'm in love with her."

"So you're not upset?"

"Oh, I am. I feel like I'm losing everything." He chuckled lightly. "I'm losing you, and I'm losing someone who has been a close person in my life for a few years now." Jeongguk looked at the other; drinking his beer, deciding one more wouldn't cause a problem.

"Here." Hoseok raised his glass, "Cheer's to a new life."

Jeongguk pressed the glasses together, hearing the clink, "To new beginnings."

_________________________________________

A/N -
Sup beautiful People. This is just a prologue XD I will have the next chapter out soon. Kind of just a short introduction to out beautiful babies life before a big bad tiger comes his way. 

Anyways. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter. <3

And sorry for the errors. As said. Im just kind of writing this. XD