(rewritten) the trip🌲

{its like early in the morning rn probably 8}

VROOM!

we've been in this car for about 20 minutes since you guys drove off you were now on the highway. your mother and ms. inko were talking about the news so you weren't paying much attention to them. you wanted to go home so badly. you couldn't be in the same car with you CRUSH. you felt sick in your stomach. so you turned down the window a little,  you decided to get your notebook out and write in it. (by the way your sitting criss cross on the seat with a small blanket on you.)

izuku was currently looking down in his lap his hands fidgeting he looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't find the right words. "oh my gosh y/n why don't you put that book down its like your CONSTANTLY writing in it, like what are you even writing." your mother said while looking in the rear view mirror. 

"oh i-it nothing  just drawings and stuff" as you mumbled that you shoved the note book in you bag that was on the floor where your feet were. then you heard ms. inko say "you know izuku has a notebook that had some hero facts or something its so adorable because he takes it every-" his face was now up a blushing mess "M-MOm!" you let out a small laugh. he looked at you then put his hand over his face trying to hide his redness. "you know when y/n was like six she came home crying because she told her whole class that she was going to marry umm i think it was allmight..yes so what happened was--" you cupped your ears and brought you legs to your chest and lets out a soft hum. 'so we are sharing embarrassing moments now.' you thought to yourself.

about 30 seconds later you removed your hands from around your ears and hugged your blanket covered knees. the car was silent for a while till you felt a slight poke on your shoulder. something in your gut told you it wasn't a good idea to turn your head and answer but you did it anyway. "hm?" you said as he removed his finger from your shoulder "u-uh i sometimes see you writing in that notebook i'm curious about what you write in it? " a blush tinted your face you had to make something up "o-oh! its where i write--."

you paused. "random thoughts.." his eyebrows went up h opened his mouth like he was about to say something. "private random thoughts-- you know girl stuff." he let out an 'ohh' then he smiled sheepishly and shyly scratched his neck. 'that was cute.' your blush darkened 'that was so cute that i almost forgot that he ignored me..he ignored me? wait- he ignored me.' your face went from a smile to a concerned one 'i should probably ask him.'

a/n

 i changed it up bc the last one i typed was nasty like neguwdebjebwknl.

sorry if its shorter i'll make it longer next chapter i'm too tired to finish it sorry my dudes