2.12

A Christmas Tori

About a month after the parade parade, I was walking to class with a very sleepy Beck. Jade was right in front of us. We were listening to a half-awake Beck complain about the cricket that was still in his RV.

"I do love short pants!" Cat yelled as we walked into the classroom.

"Guess what I love?" Jade asked.

"What?" I asked.

Jade sat down, "Slapping perky red heads." Cat started laughing, but soon realized she was a red head.

I glared at the goth as I sat down. If she lays a hand on Cat I will beat her ass. That's my sister, even if she can be a little too happy. As soon as Beck sat down next to me, he laid his head on my shoulder and fell asleep. He was so cute while he was sleeping. Not in a creepy way, he was just adorable.

"Now Jade," Sikowitz started, "Don't be a Christmas Grunch."

Rex laughed his weird laugh, "Grunch. That's my word."

Tori and Andre abruptly burst into the room, talking about how Andre needs to calm down, but he can't. He couldn't because it was the end of the world. The world is going to end? I don't know if I believe that.

"Forget everything!" Their argument ended. But the world is about to end? How can they just drop that kind of subject?

"Ho ho ho! And jingle bells," Robbie tried to cheer them up with Christmas spirit. It didn't work. Andre shoved Robbie's chair, making him fall face-first onto the floor. Tori tried to stop him, but was defeated.

"I bet that jingled his bells," Jade smirked. I held back a laugh as Robbie stood up.

"I'm sorry but all y'all can keep your Christmas spirit to yourselves," Andre apologized for his behavior. I guess he didn't celebrate the holiday. No hate here.

"Andre!" Sikowitz yelled, "You got a beef with Christmas?"

"I love Christmas beef," Cat smiled, grabbing my arm from her seat behind me, "Every year our brother steals a chuck roast and then—"

"Stop talking," I glanced at Cat. She tried to keep talking.

"CAT!" Jade yelled, shutting her up.

The yell scared Beck back to the world, "Hey, hey," he grabbed my hand and looked at Jade, "You woke me up."

"Oo sorry, Beck," Sikowitz sarcastically apologized, "We certainly wouldn't want to keep you awake during my class."

"Thanks, you're the best," Beck laid his head on my lap and wrapped his arms around my torso, going back to sleep. I shrugged, not knowing what to do.

"Now, before I get my—WAKA!" Our teacher kicked the air, "Teach on." Cat and I started laughing. Sikowitz continued, "Andre, why the sour puss?" Rex repeated after the bald man in front of us.

"I don't wanna talk about it," Andre replied, quietly.

Tori stood up, placing her hand's on the boy's shoulders, "Andre wrote a Christmas song for his creative music class," Andre made a weird noise, but the tall girl continued, "And it was a really great song," he made the noise again, "But his teacher gave him a—"

"DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!"He interrupted.

"Okay," she complied.

"A D!" he yelled, then realized what he said, "AH! I SAID IT OUT LOUD!" He kind of reminds me of his grandma right now.