..

"Can y'all shut the fuck up! Mad fucking ghetto" I snapped at Kobe and Marquis who was going back and forth about the game we just played.

"Bitch , I know you ain't talking to me" Marquis jerked his head back.

"And is"

"Fucked up is what you got me" He spoke waving his hand and twisting his neck.

"Ayoo" I laughed. "You be acting fruity as fuck"

"He ain't acting at this point" Sincere laughed.

"I hate being in public with yall" Tyshawn shook his head.

"And I hate that you smell like stale ass hot dog water" I replied back.

Everybody but Tyshawn laughed. "Akikikiki fuck y'all my hot water got turned off again" He mumbled walking away.

"Y'all know that boy sensitive" Marquis laughed.

..

We played a few more games and surprisingly Sincere gave me this big ass colorful teddy bear that he won and a small stuffed unicorn.

"Y'all might is well just date at this point" Marquis shook his head.

"Coming soon" I winked.

"Who the fuck is these bitches?" Ariana spoke causing us to turn our heads.

We seen Tyshawn walking up with three fat bald head bitches, Not only were they fat but they were also ugly.

"I had to find me some new friends y'all was doing the mostest" He shrugged.

"You couldn't find no I don't know cute friends?" I asked mugging the girls.

"Fuck you mean bitch? We look better then you" The biggest one stepped up to me.

"Bitch that's the wrong one to step up to you built like a nigga i'll have to knock yo ass out myself if you touch that one" Marquis spoke stepping in between us.

"Shut yo ugly ass up nigga" She waved off.

"Come on bro I just wanted a four sum and y'all niggas wanna argue wit' the bitches" Tyshawn threw his hands up and walked away.

"They was gonna smush yo slanky ass anyways" Jayona spoke walking behind them.

"These bitches wasn't on shit anyway" Ariana spoke pulling herself and Kobe away.

Don't get me wrong Ariana my bitch and all but baby girl needa take some fighting lessons or something cause yeah she can't fight.

"We can show you what we really on" One of the chipmunks spoke.

"Girl y'all all built like some bulldozers y'all is not touching my sisters" Marquis spoke.

"Let's go" Sincere stepped in pulling me in the direction the others walked in.

"Ion even feel like doing nothing else. Let's go to Apple bee's I suggested.

"We gotta find Tyshawn first" Jayona said.

"Tyshawn better find us before he fuck around and get left" I spoke.

After a few minutes we finally caught up with Tyshawn and we all got back into the car and mad our way to Apple bee's.

..

"For winter break y'all wanna get rent a Cabin?" I asked.

"Yeah I always wanted to do that" Ariana spoke looking over at my phone at the cabins I was looking at.

"Do we look white? I know y'all seen that movie Somebody Help Me and Wrong Turn" Marquis spoke.

"Nigga that shit is fiction" Sincere spoke. " It's something different then what we usually do"

"Fine but when we wake up to a fucking bear on our door step don't say nothing"

"So that's the plan for Winter break?" Jayona asked.

"I guess so"

"Can I start y'all off with something to drink?" The waitress spoke.

"Yeah I'll have a strawberry Lemonade" I spoke.

"A sprite is fine"

"I'll also have a Strawberry Lemonade" Sincere spoke.

"Can I have four packs of sugar , three slices of lemon and a tall glass of Ice water" Marquis spoke.

"So one lemonade?" She asked looking at him weird.

"Na I don't think you understood me so lemme break it down for you. I would like four free packs of sugar , three free slices of lemon and a tall glass of free ice water"

I bussed out laughing after realizing what he just said. The waitress rolled her eyes and wrote the rest of the drink orders down and walked away.

...

not edited ..

i really love marquis 🤣 my favorite character frlll!