And I must say he is a very good friend. I wish he was as good husband as friend. He shares almost everything with me as friends do and we text or call sometimes as well.

So , In morning when we were texting he told me his mom and dad are going to Jodhpur to attend Samir's wedding. Samir is his aunt's son. He was bubbly. I think he was only one in our group who used to tease us.

I smiled remembering those moments whole time while I was on the way to his house. I know he doesn't know how to cook and whatever his mom would have kept for him he already would have finished that.

Now this is his pros that he became my friend and will enjoy his plain simple meal and this is my cons that I had to bake all this vegetables for him.

While thinking all this I reached his door steps and rang his bell. After few seconds I heard his foot steps and the door flew opened.

He smiled looking at me and after he fully registered that I am here he said
" Hey "

I too smiled looking at him and replied " Hello"

Then his gaze shifted from my eyes to the lunch box I was carrying and I decided to clear his confusion.

"I bought dinner for you" I said and he smiled but soon his smile vanished.

"Sorry Keerti. I don't wanna reject your tasty food but I am going fat free this week." He said and my smile grew wider. I know he is going fat free.

"I know. It's April end and you always go fat free at this time so I baked your favourite vegetables' I said pulling the lunch box above between our faces.

He quickly snatched the box from me and took the fragrance of spice baked vegetables.

"Thank you." He managed to say while sniffing the food.

I smiled looking at him and was about to turn when I heard him.

"Come in." He asked and I nodded no.

"No actually I should leave." I said with a small smile but he insisted further.

"Oh come on Keerti. We are friends remember. And I am calling you just like that. I promise." He said and I looked at him.

"Okay but only on one condition." I said and he arched his brows to ask me.

"If you order Pizza" I said and he chuckled.

"Come in." He said giving me side to enter and ordering pizza pulling his phone out.

Pizza arrived soon. And we started eating.

We were sitting in the living room watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Nostalgia hit me hard. This was our time. We laughing like hell watching the show. His arms around me and my head on his chest. A tub of popcorn and our endless kisses.

And today we are sitting with a one meter gap between us and both busy in our worlds.
I came out to reality and that's when I realised he ate his food and took my two pizza slices that were the last.

"Wtf. How dare you to spy my pizza" I said glaring at him. I told you no compromises with food.

That's when he shifted his gaze from TV to me and then to the empty pizza box.

"Oh. I am sorry. Actually I was hungry so I took it by mistake. But you take it back." He said returning the half eaten pizza. I huffed and I know my nose is puffed up.

I got up taking the bowl and the pizza box and moving towards the kitchen.

He followed me while I dumped the garbage in the bin.