o n e

notice: this chapter isn't too good, i thought you should know. there's alot of repetition when i'm trying to explain things. also if it isn't clear, here are the positions for the characters shown in the previous chapter:

young gunners;
leader - phoenix coleman
second in command - joshua bradley
right hand man - simon minter
treasurer - tobi brown
lead fighter - callum mcginley (lux)

graduates of murder;
leader - harry lewis
second in command - ethan payne
right hand man - jj olatunji
treasurer - vikram barn
lead fighter - callum airey (freezy)

i definitely think the next chapters will be soooo much better than this one, and there's gonna be quite a bit of drama. anyway, whatever, have fun reading!

phoenix coleman. the most feared woman in the city of london. leader of the gang, young gunners. her and the men working for her were trigger happy, to say the least.

however, being in a gang had its downsides; rivals.

it's like the hunger games, having another gang in the same city as you. no mercy, out to get rid of each other. no hesitation, and sometimes even loss of emotion. some of the greatest gangsters had become cold hearted, not feeling guilt, regret, love, nothing.

luckily enough for pretty much all 200 members they were yet to experience anything of that sort.

"lux!" she heard her second in command bark from his office, footsteps following.

"yes josh."

"we're holding a meeting in five minutes, round up simon, tobi, the book keeper, alex from spotters and james from communication."

"is that it?" phoenix heard lux spit sarcastically.

"just go." she heard the smile in josh's words. "and don't forget you have to attend too!"

"i won't!" lux replied, closing the door behind him.

she sat at her desk, thinking about the topic of that night's meeting: rival gangs.

no one liked the topic, as it involved their mortal enemies, graduates of murder.

no one from either gang hated each other as much as the two leaders, phoenix herself, and harry lewis. anytime they met up always ended with a fistfight between the two.

each position from the gunners hated that of the graduates, like how phoenix's right hand man, josh, hated harry's right hand man, ethan payne.

however, there were only two that we on good terms; lux from the gunners, and freezy from the graduates. the two were easy to get along with anyway, so it wasn't difficult for the two to become friends.

phoenix was pulled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door.

"come in."

the door swung open to reveal tobi brown. he was a quiet boy, who distanced himself from everyone. it was rumoured that he had major trust issues, and that was common in gangs. they felt like family, and their lifestyle was extremely dangerous. losing even one member could seriously hurt the others, because of how close they all were.

"everyone's ready and waiting for you in the boardroom." he told her.

she smiled. "alright, i'll be down in five, start discussing ideas about getting the graduates to fuck off to the east." she spat out, hating the idea of having a whole meeting about her nemesis.