Chapter 15:The Closing Acts (Final Chapter)

(Play until 31 seconds.)

The final chapter of the Tournament Saga is about to begin, Y/N Vs Goku was left with an unclear winner but that will all be resolved right now! Which of the two saiyans will go up against Jackie Chun in the finals and who will win the million Zeni prize?! The Closing Acts begin now!

"Wh-What just happened?" The tournament referee and announcer stuttered stepping out of his hiding place. Yamcha, Krillin and Jackie Chun followed shortly after and the four looked around at the remains of the fighting stage. "I had no idea that Goku could even turn into a giant monkey! It's weird to think that he's an alien." Krillin muttered to himself running over to his best friend who was starting to wake up.

The audience members began returning to the tournament area hesitantly, the fear of another monster outbreak lingered on them and they didn't even know what to expect next. "So ref? What's gonna happen now?" Yamcha asked, the blonde readjusted his shades and cleared his throat. "Well everyone! Goku going ape was not apart of the plan but seeing as how no one was harmed and neither contestants were knocked out of the ring then this match shall carry on as planned! But uh Son Goku needs to put some clothes on..." The ref grew quieter on that last bit and moved the mic away from his mouth.

Goku woke up and sat up surprised, he looked up at Krillin who extended a helping hand to help him up, Goku took it and as he did he noticed that his privates were exposed. So was everything else...

"Oh no did I transform again? Y/N warned me about it but I should've been careful."

"Nah no worries Goku it's not like you hurt anyone, besides you might wanna put some clothes on. How about you just wear my Gi? We're around the same size."

As Goku began putting on the bald monk's turtle hermit Gi you started to wake up yourself, that kamehameha which you produced took all of your energy for it to reach the moon. There was really nothing left for you to carry on fighting, if you were to carry on then you'd have to end it with one attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gents we're back and better than ever! Even though half the fighting stage is wrecked and the moon is no where to be seen which means that there'll be global chaos is irrelevant! Right here, right now the semi finals will be ending with one young man heading into the finals for the showstopper which is Jackie Chun!