Chapter 14-I'm homed!!

Sheila's POV
Hmm..seems like Suho oppa is still in his dreamland..but i'm hungry now..then a nurse come in bring me breakfast..yehet.!bread and tea..its okey.,its enough for me..(just like D.O's drama..'its okey, its love'hahah.!) then i realize that Suho oppa is awake.."oppa., want some.?".."no.,i will take my breakfast later.."he said.."oppa.,you will have stomach ache if you didnt take your breakfast..".."arasseo..arasseo..".."uhh..oppa.,we can pack up after this..".."yeah..sure..and you dont need to do the payment cause the manager hyung paid it for you.."he told me.."eoh.?he doesnt need to pa-" i was cut off by Suho oppa.."ya.,finished your breakfast and we're going..".."okey.."..so.,i pack up my things and went to the van..

Chen's POV
Sheila will discharged today..and its 8 in the morning..i'm sure that they will be here just a little while longer.."Kyungsoo ya..!what are doing.?".."i'm making breakfast for you guys..!waeyo.?".."did you make some for Sheila too.?".."yupp..dont worry.."..and suddenly.,"oppa deul..!i'm homed..!"its Sheila..!shes homed now..and shes running towards me.."oppa.!eoh.?Kyungsoo oppa..that smells good..can i have some.?".."yeorobun..!lets have our breakfast.!"Baekhyun said cheerfully..and we're done with our breakfast.."oppa.,can we have a talk in your room.?"Sheila said to me.. "Okey..lets go.."..so we went inside my room..
-conv-
Chen: so.,what is it.?
Sheila: hmm..oppa..i'm thinking about transfering here..
Chen: are you talking about your school.?
Sheila: eoh..
Chen: waeyo.?someone has bullying you.?
Sheila: a aniyo..!its just that i feel safe when i'm living with you..besides i dont want to burden uncle Kim..and its a little awkward when me and his family gathering..i felt uncomfortable..but if you didnt allow me to do so..its fine..
Chen: are you sure.?its not that i didnt allow you to transfer..but i think you will have problem with the learning methods..its totally different..
Sheila: yeah..its okey..i will get used to it later..hence i like living in Korea..haha
Chen: okey..i will discuss this with uncle Kim..
Sheila: jinjjaro.?
Chen: yeah..actually i am happy when you decided to study here and live with me..
Sheila: ahh.!!oppa.!!jeongmal kamsahabnida.!
Then she hug me..
Chen: you're welcome sweetie..
- end of conv-

Sheila's POV
Actually yes i really want to live here with my big bro..hahah.!but i think that i need to find rental appartments..cause the manager oppa will not give me permission to live with Chen oppa forever..and also if Baro oppa is free..he can come to the appartment and we will spent time together..wahaa..!so.,me and Chen oppa went to the living room after discussing about my school.."Chen.!can you tell us.?" Suho oppa said to Chen oppa..and Chen oppa look at me and he gave me did-you-want-me-to-tell-them look..and i just nodded to him.."okay.!we just talked about.."Chen oppa said.."about what.?" Tao oppa ask curiously.."about Sheila will studying here in Korea..!"Chen oppa told them..and the living room became silent.."waeyo..you guys dont like about it.?"i asked them..then i continue "oppa.,they dont like about it..lets just cancel it.."pout**..and they suddenly jumping around like a little kids.."waahaa.!thats great..!"Sehun said.."yeah.!" Kyungsoo oppa said..so.,they were happy about it..and here we gathering again in the living room cause we're totally have no idea what to do and i sit next to Chen oppa and Sehun oppa..actually i'm thinking about watching movie.."oppa.,how about if we watch some movies..?".."what movie.."Kai oppa asked.."i want to watch the 'miracle in cell no.7' movie.."(just imagine about the EXO's Showtime when they were watching movie) we watched the movie until the end..it was a really sad movie..but Chen oppa fall asleep..and i cried..!

Sehun's POV
We were watching movie..its a sad movie..and Sheila was crying..!aww..she was holding my hand and she leaned her head on my shoulder..i think she doesnt realize about it..i take the tissue and wiped her tears.."nae yeoja was crying.."i wispered to her.."its toooo sad.."..aigoo..and the movie ended.."uhh.?someone was crying..!"Baekhyun oppa teasing Sheila.."aa.!oppa.!you're cried too..!"she whine.."ya.!ya.!whos making my sister cried.?"..Chen hyung said.."hyung i thought that you're sleeping..?" I said..and the other suddenly laughed.."Kyungsoo oppa.,baeguppa.."..Sheila said to D.O hyung.."okey..!just wait i'll cook for you guys..Chanyeol..help me.."D.O hyung said.."oppa.,can i help you too.?" Sheila said.."lets go.."D.O hyung said..

-Fast forward-

Sheila's POV
Its 4 p.m now..wahhh...it was boring here..i wish that i can do something interesting.."oppa.,can we do something interesting.?"i asked Kris oppa.."basketball.?"..Kris oppa said.."mm..you're toooo great with basketball..can we go to cycling at the Han river.?".."cycle.?"Chen oppa asked.."thats great..!kaja.!"Suho oppa said..so.,we went to the Han river to cycle. Some of them were playing with their skateboard and i'm with my bike. "Can i join you?" Sehun oppa asked me. "Sure oppa." I answered him. Then, i saw Chen oppa with his skateboard. "Oppa, can you teach me?" I asked Chen oppa. "Sure sweetie, but be careful okey?" He said to me and i just nodded to him. Its 7 p.m and we need to go back to the dorm. That night we all slept early cause the consert tour will started soon! Tomorrow they need to wake up early for their practices. They only have 3 days left to practice for the conserts.

//sorry for a short chap. I'm trying to change my writing style and try to improve my vocab coz i know some of you getting confuse and didnt understand what i want to tell you. Sorry for the bad english, i will try to improve my eng. please keep on supporting me! Thank you! Next chap soon!///