Chapter 5- He likes me too.?!

Sheila's POV
I was going to scream at him but i feel a relief when Chen oppa is hugging me..and we go back to the dorm.."oppa..".."eung.?waeyo my sweetie.?".."tomorrow i want to meet Mark oppa can i.?".."Mark.?which one.?".."duhh..my bestfriend..Got7 Mark..dont you know him.?"..."ahhh..okey..just be careful..what time will you meet him.?".."at 7..and i will eat my dinner with him..".."okey..arraseonggg.."..yay.!!he gave me permission..!and its 6 now..they went to eat their dinner in the kitchen.."Sheila..!eat your dinner now.!"..i heard Sehun oppa calling for me.."arraseo..!"then we enjoy our meal..after that..they go to their own room to sleep early since they have to perform tomorrow..and i cant sleep that night..so i just go to the living room to watch TV..and suddenly i saw Sehun oppa..

Sehun's POV
I really cant sleep right now..i dont know why..so.,i decided to go to the living room to watch TV..but then i saw Sheila sitting on the couch.."Can i join you.?"..she nodded and i sit next to her.."what are you watching.?".."uhh.?Frozen..heh.."..its just both of us there..since the others were already in their dreamland.."hmm..Sheila..,do you really mean that you like me.?".."mm..why are you asking that.?and yeah..i really mean it..".."ahh..nothing..i think this is to fast.." She look at me in confussion.."okey look..we're just met..and i feel like i'm in love with you..".."are you confessing.?"..i just nodded.."i know that you're kidding..stop it..".."no.,i really mean it..".." Look oppa..,you know that you cant date with me because you manager will get angry..".."cant we just keep it secret from everyone.?including Chen hyung.?"..she just look at me in the eyes..and she just nodded.."promise.?" She said while showing her pinky finger.."yeah..!promise."i didnt take her pinky finger but i just hugged her.."err..oppa..i cant breath.."then i let her go.."mianhae sweetie.."then i kissed her cheeks..and we continue watching the movie..i take her hand and hold them..she just look at me and give me a smile..and finally she fall asleep on my shoulder..i just let it be..and i fall asleep too..

Author's POV
That night Sheila and Sehun sleep on the couch hand in hand..since that night they were officially dated each other..without anyone knowing about it..and the next day..

//till here..sorry for this short chapter..how was this chapter..?i think its so suddenly..hahahah..!///