Chapter 8-A day with Sehun

Sheila's POV
Today, I wake up before 6..its toooo early..Sehun oppa told me to wake at 6 but i woke early..its 5.10 now..and i decided to go to the living room to watch TV first..but before that i drink a cup of water..its my habit tho..then i go to the living room..while i was watching TV my phone vibrated..its from Sehun oppa..!
From: Hunnie oppa
Good molning dear.,have you awake.?
To: Hunnie oppa
Good molningg oppa..eung..i'm at the living room now..why.?
From: Hunnie oppa
What are you doing in the living room..?
To: I'm having a date with Kai oppa..kekekke
I lied to him..hahah
From: Hunnie oppa
Mwo.?!the plan canceled..
To: Hunnie oppa
Aishh..oppa..!Kai oppa was still in his dreamland..aigoo..are you jealous oppa.?if you canceled the plan i will go back into Chen's oppa room and sleep..
From: Hunnie oppa
Anniyo...dont.!i will go to the living room since its still 5.40..we have 20 minutes more to date..kekek..be careful..!
To: Hunnie oppa
Whatever..
Then.,he sat next to me when i was about to reply him.."ya.!who are you texting with.?!".."with someone that i love..why.?".."ahh.."..he answered me..then he started to tickling me..!"oppa.!they will wake up if we're too loud.!"..then he stop.."so,why are you telling me to wake up early..?i'm still sleepy..".."lets go to jog..!".."mwo.?!are you kidding me.?!".."no dear..i'm serious..".."okey.!fine..give me 5 minutes.."..then i go get changed into my track suit and hoddie.."oppa.,haja.."

Sehun's POV
So.,i bring her to the Han river..we jogged there.."oppa.,lets race..".."hahaha.!okey..if you lose you need to kiss me.?deal.?".."mwo.?!oppa.,if you lose you need to buy me a couple bracelet and we need to wear it..deal.?"..then i show her the 👌👌 sign.."the finishing line is that tree..are you ready.?1,2..3!"..i run as fast as i could.,but.,she is in front of me and shes currently at the finishing line now.."see.?i won..!wohoo.!".."okey..you won..i'll buy it later.."then i gave her a peck on her cheek..she startled.."oppa.,what if someone saw us..?"..then she continued "mwo.?whats with that innocent smile.?".."ya.!you should be thankful cause i'm giving you the second prize..".."second prize.?"..then i gave her another on her right cheek.."ya.!stop that.!".."thats the third one.."..then she left me.."yahh!!where are tou going.?"

Sheila's POV
"Yahh.!where are you going.?".."i'm going home.!"..then he shouted at me.."Sheila ya..!i will find another girl if you keep on walking..!?".."do it if you dare.!"..then he run to me and he held my wrist.."okey..okey..i wont..but can we please sit there first.?"hes pouting at me.."okey..fine.."..then he take me to the bench near to the river..we sat there and enjoy the morning fresh air.."oppa.,why did you choose me.?theres a lot of pretty girl out there.."..then he look at me in the eyes..he staring at me..then i pinch his cheek.."ya.!why.?tell me..".."uhh..?mm i think that looked doesnt matter for me.."..then i burst into laugh.."ahh..!wae.?!why are you laughing.?".."anni..its just that i saw at the web that you said you want a pretty girl..".."you're pretty tho..".."whatever you Hunnie.."then my phone vibrated..
From: Troll oppa
Ya!!where are you.?!
To: Troll oppa
I'm here at the Han river..i'm jogging with Sehun oppa..
From: Troll oppa
What a relief..come back early..!
To: Troll oppa
Okey..arraseongg..
"Oppa.,we need go back to the dorm..cause they're looking for us..".."okey.,lets go dear.."and we go back to the dorm..

Chen's POV
What a relief shes with one of the member.."we're back.!Chen oppa.,sorry for making you worried..".."its okey sweetie lets go to the kitchen..D.O is cooking something very special for you..".."but.,Chen oppa..i need to take my shower first..i'm sweating a lot just now..i'll go to the kitchen after i'm done with my shower.."..oh yeah.,she just came back from jogging with Sehunnie..the other member still sleeping since today we dont have any schedule..after a while Sheila come to the kitchen and sit next to me.."D.O oppa!!teach me how to cook.?".."anything for you Sheila.."D.O answered her.."uhh..hyung i heard that Sheila want to watch movie at the cinema..can i go with her.?"

Sheila's POV
"uhh..hyung i heard that Sheila want to watch movie at the cinema..can i go with her.?"..what was he talking about..but i've got an idea..i know that he want to go out with me..hahah..Hunnie oppa..gotcha.."eoh.?really sweetie..?you didnt told me.?".."mm..i was about to tell you but Sehun oppa told you already..".."mwoya.?you told Sehun first before me.?".."aey..oppa.,we went outside for a jog remember.?so i told him..i wanted to told you last night..but you slept already that time..".."okey..okey..you can go with Sheila.."..so, after i'm finished with my breakfast i go to the leaving room..and theres Kai oppa,Channie oppa and Baekhyun oppa..they were playing games..something like shooting games..something like the 'Counter Strike' games.."haaa.!!you're going to lose Kai..!"..Baekhyun oppa shouted..hahahah.!hes really funny.!they just shout and shout.."ya.!you guys are too loud.!"Suho oppa coming from the kitchen..yeah.,they playing games like they were having the real 'world war'..and in the end..Kai oppa lose.."so.,whos next.?"..Baekhyun oppa challenging us..i was kinda bored that time so i accept his challenges"oppa.,i wanna play..".."eoh.?okey.."..so., we play the games.."oppa.!!you lose already..!hahaha".."kkaebssong..but you're better than Kai..hahah"..after that i go to Chen's oppa room to get changed..

Sehun's POV
Hahah..!Baekhyun hyung lose..then i saw Sheila went to Chen's hyung room..shes changing i guess..so.,i go to get changed also..and after a while"Sehun oppa.,are you done.?".."eung..hyung we're going..!"..so we went to the nearest cinema.."oppa.,why didnt you tell me earlier about this..?i was panicked giving Chen oppa reason just now..".."mianhae..but you're good at reasoning..haha".."whatever..so.,what are we going to watch.?".."lets watch Annabelle..".."okey oppa.."then we buy some drinks and nachos..

-watching movie-
Sehun: ack.!!
Sheila: ya..i'm going to be deaf..
Sehun: ya!i'm scared..
Then Sehun suddenly hold Sheila's hand..since hes getting scared..
Sheila: ya..!i should be the one who doing this..
Sehun: theres too much shocking scenes..musowo( i dont know how to spell..kekekek)
Sheila: anmusowo..aigoo..oppa..are you scared.?pity you..
Sehun: eoh..i'm scared dear..
And the movie finished..
Sheila: ya.!its finished already..stop covering your eyes..aigoo..
Sehun: really.?
Sheila: yes dear..so.,where are we going next.?
Sehun: lunch.?
Sheila just nod to Sehun..so, they go to the restaurant next to the cinema..
Sheila: oppa.,i want pizza..can we eat that.?
Sehun: sure..
Waiter: hello sir.,can i take your order please.?
Sehun: yes..pizza for two and cola for two
Waiter: thats all sir.?
Sehun: yes.,thank you..
Sheila: so.,oppa..after this where are we going.?
Sehun: hmm..bimi(secret)..
Sheila: mwoya..oppa tell me..
Sehun: you find it yourself later..
And their food served to them and they enjoy them..then.,they go to the shopping mall..

Sehun's POV
I'm going to buy her couple bracelet..i hope that i can find some here..
-back to the conv-
Sheila: oppa.,why are we here.?
Sehun: i guess you forgot about the bracelet..
Sheila: hahaahh.!are you going to buy them.?
Sehun: yup..why.?
Sheila: i'm just kidding about that..dont waste your money..
Sehun: anni..its okey i will buy it for you..
Sheila: oppa..
Sehun: waeyo.?its okey..dont worry okey.?
So,we went to the shop that selling bracelet..i found the couple Cartier bracelet..
Sehun: jagi.,what about this.?
Sheila: mwoya..jagi.?we're not married yet..hmm..its all up to you..
Sehun: fine..i'm taking this one..excuse me sir.,can you ungrave this..and put the letter 's' there..
Vendor: okey sir..
-after a while-
Sehun: Sheila- ya..come here..wear this..
Sheila: jigeum( now )..?
Sehun: yes dear..
Sheila: thank you oppa..mm..its getting late..i think that we need to go home right now..
Sehun: ya..sure..lets go..

-at the EXO dorm-
Sheila's POV
"Oppa.!we're homed!"and i go to Chen's oppa room..
Chen: eoh.?you're homed.?so how was your movie.?
Sheila: it was great oppa.!oppa.,can i skip my dinner..i'm tired and i need some sleep now..
Chen: okey..but.,what is that.?
Sheila: what.?
Chen: the bracelet..
Sheila: ahh..i bought it just now..it looks good right.?
Chen: eung..go get your rest now sweetie..
Sheila: okay oppa..

Sehun's POV
After we come back from our date.?yeah..i think its a date..hahah..Sheila went inside Chen's hyung room..i think shes tired..so i went inside my room too..and i sent Sheila message..
To: Nae sarang
Nae yeoja.,thanks for accompany me just now..
From: 내 사랑
Its okey oppa.,thanks for the braclet too..i'm tired..i want to sleep now..
To: 내 사랑
Ahh..okey..but you'll skip your dinner..
From: 내 사랑
Yes oppa..i'm too tired..i want to sleep now..jaljayonggg..
To: 내사랑
Okey..
"Ya.!who are you texting with.?"Suho hyung suddenly asking me.."hyung..i'm texting with my parents..".."ahh..okey.."..then i fall asleep because of my tiredness..hahah!!

//thats all for this chapter..next chapter soon..wait for it.!//