The last Shogun

Shh shh don't wake the baby we're almost there. Please tell me why are we doing this again because we can't take care of him anymore it's like he's not human(grabs him and put him on the church's doorstep). Son I love you but we can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore it's to much. The father walks up and give him a blue jacket and fold it then puts it over the baby this is all you need.

Fourteen years later, Zane go get the groceries "why do I always have to go get the groceries you have two other kids" your they oldest "yes ma,ma". My name is Zane Tokyo I have two brothers and I am one year away from getting my sword type, bandanna, my team. I'm hoping I get a fire type sword I get that most of the time their is no chance of you getting the sword you want. If I had to rake the swords in my opinion fire,earth,water, and electricity. The way they pick your sword is by having the shogun touch your forehead and he would choose.

Zane, Zane, Zane you gassed out again we've got your order for your groceries.Thats Sue she's my friend and she works at her mom grocery store."Thanks Sue your the best" I know hey what team do you think your going to be on "it doesn't matter as long as I get my type-sword and my headband I'm fine with any team well bye Sue" bye Zane I'll see you later.

I hope we're on the same team ma,ma, what day will
we get our swords honey wait for it you will be able to tell when the time is ready.
Two-weeks later ,Zane get up it's your special week.

Everyday of this week their is going to be new training that the ninja's will have to complete to get there headbands, and there type-swords. That's the week we're 64% of the ninja trainees fail they call it

                (FHW or The Future Hell Week)